Australia in India

Dhoni not there?? Yuvi might get a chance to show his captaincy skills. He is even more aggressive and an out of the box captain.... I dont mind who it is. I feel the team can do with either of the two.
Dhoni is injured.

Should be close and unpredictable, but the Aussies would still have to be favourites.

Dhoni is injured.

Should be close and unpredictable, but the Aussies would still have to be favourites.

I dont think so. The indian bowlers performed well in T-20 World Cup and we have some star batsmen like Shewag, Yuvraj etc. This will be a hypo-thrilling match. I would give the aussies 8.5/10 and Men in Blue 9/10.

CHAK DE INDIA
:clap

My 11 for today's match

Shewag
Gambhir
Uthappa
Yuvraj
Rohit
Dhoni/Dinesh Kartik
Yusuf Pathan
Irfan Pathan
RP Singh
Harbhajan
Sreesanth

Just like you ignored my point about india's last tour to australia in the other thread.You were acting childish there about we would have won that odi "if that had happen and blah blah" people know here who is an idiot and who is acting childish.And dont bring gambino again and again becoz only cowards bring the third person in a fight.
Yeah because it's quite obvious that you're the one whose an idiot and you're the one whose acting childish. I mean look at you for starters, you're trying to insult me by copying exactly what I'm saying to you and your grammer is completly messed up aswell. It's pathetic.

Your point about India in Australia a few years ago was completely irrelevant and it was also in a totally different thread which you didn't reply to anyway. I can't comment on that series because I didn't watch it, although checking over a few scorecards neither Shane Warne or Glenn McGrath played in that series and I presume India's side was at full strength.

This isn't a fight, it's a discussion about Australia's ODI tour of India and you provoked me in the first place.

Callin you the Aussy version of either baburao or gambino would be an insult to them....
Well you're definatley not the sharpest tool in the shed either. Lemme guess, I'm racist and insecure now that I've quoted one of your posts? You're seemingly one of those spastics who likes to target me regardless of the situation so bite me itchbizzle.

On a more positive note I'm looking forward to tonight's Twenty20 affair. Be good to see the Aussies finish this series on a more positive note.

Yeah because it's quite obvious that you're the one whose an idiot and you're the one whose acting childish. I mean look at you for starters, you're trying to insult me by copying exactly what I'm saying to you and your grammer is completly messed up aswell. It's pathetic.

Your point about India in Australia a few years ago was completely irrelevant and it was also in a totally different thread which you didn't reply to anyway. I can't comment on that series because I didn't watch it, although checking over a few scorecards neither Shane Warne or Glenn McGrath played in that series and I presume India's side was at full strength.

This isn't a fight, it's a discussion about Australia's ODI tour of India and you provoked me in the first place.
Fool! arent u?Just see the post there.It was offtopic and a mod gave the warning there thats why i didnt reply to you there.Dont think i am a coward.You havent watched that series go and watch it and see how unlucky we were there.And dont bring the luck card in justifying yourself.I have plenty of those in my hands.:p I think we are wasting our time talking to a kid who has bunked his school.:p

Last edited:
I struggle to see how you were unlucky when people are saying Australia deserved a 7-0 whitewash. The only real luck that occured in this series was in the 4th game and it went it India's favour.

And don't call me a kid either when you can't even comprehend proper grammar.

I struggle to see how you were unlucky when people are saying Australia deserved a 7-0 whitewash. The only real luck that occured in this series was in the 4th game and it went it India's favour.

And don't call me a kid either when you can't even comprehend proper grammar.

Now you are bringing grammar into it.You can bring gambino,luck,grammar whatever you want.But the truth is you are still acting as kid.:p Oops i am going offtopic becoz of you.:mad:

Grammar, childish, kid?

It all adds up...

You're just copying what I'm saying because you aren't clever to argue on your own front.

You make me laugh.

I dont think so. The indian bowlers performed well in T-20 World Cup and we have some star batsmen like Shewag, Yuvraj etc. This will be a hypo-thrilling match. I would give the aussies 8.5/10 and Men in Blue 9/10.
Twenty20 is an unpredictable game as any team that's able to make International level can win on anyday.

I don't see how grammar has any relevance with this topic. English isn't the first language for most people in India so it's understandable that some of the Indian posters will struggle with it.

Twenty20 is an unpredictable game as any team that's able to make International level can win on anyday.

I still believe that India and Pakistan are ahead of their counterparts in twenty20s. An Indian win today will back up my point. I feel that they cannot be complacent with the team though.

Although his last over heroics were good, I fail to see a place for Joginder Sharma in the strongest XI and feel that Yusuf Pathan would be a far better choice because of his batting and the fact that Sharma's military medium does not work well against the Aussies who love to walk at the bowler and make the ball come on to the bat without any possibility of being beaten for pace.

With Gambhir, Sehwag and Uthappa at the top of the order, I feel that the first few overs of the Indian innings would well decide the match.

Grammar, childish, kid?

It all adds up...

You're just copying what I'm saying because you aren't clever to argue on your own front.

You make me laugh.

I am copying you hahaha.Seriously get a life kid.Its you who is making us laugh.You cant justify yourself thats why you are bringing third parties(gambino,grammar,etc,etc).:p

I still believe that India and Pakistan are ahead of their counterparts in twenty20s. An Indian win today will back up my point. I feel that they cannot be complacent with the team though.

Although his last over heroics were good, I fail to see a place for Joginder Sharma in the strongest XI and feel that Yusuf Pathan would be a far better choice because of his batting and the fact that Sharma's military medium does not work well against the Aussies who love to walk at the bowler and make the ball come on to the bat without any possibility of being beaten for pace.

With Gambhir, Sehwag and Uthappa at the top of the order, I feel that the first few overs of the Indian innings would well decide the match.
hmm gambhir is playing?

Yeah I wouldn't be supprised if India knock off us.

Their is no way Brad Haddin or Michael Clarke should be playing Twenty20.

I struggle to see how Joginder has had so much success with his dinky little medium pacers whom I wouldn't rate that much higher then Paul Collingwood's.

I tend to think India were extremely lucky to prevail with the Twenty20 World Cup after Dhoni chose Joginder to bowl the last deciding over in that World Cup final match.

Users who are viewing this thread