Australia in India

I am copying you hahaha.Seriously get a life kid.Its you who is making us laugh.You cant justify yourself thats why you are bringing third parties(gambino,grammar,etc,etc).:p
You have got to be hands down the dumbest person on this forum.

You come up with some of the stupidest comebacks just for the hell of it after I already have justifyed myself. You aren't even argueing about cricket anymore...

Go read over the posts you moron and go ucksizzle a ickday.

You come up with some of the stupidest comebacks just for the hell of it after I already have justifyed myself. You aren't even argueing about cricket anymore...

Sorry but that honour goes to you.:p
And mind your language.Dont get me started now.Your language tells how frustrated you are with your life.I am with u dont worry mate.:crying

Sorry but that honour goes to you.:p
And mind your language.Dont get me started now.Your language tells how frustrated you are with your life.I am with u dont worry mate.:crying

Stop it right now!

Hopes is injured, so Aussies will probably have to play 5 bowlers, just because they have no-one else.

This has happened more than once before where we have played 5 bowlers, just because we don't have the numbers. They pick too many bowlers in the squad and don't worry about back up batsmen, and it's come back to bite them in the arse more than once. How stupid must you be not to learn from your previous mistakes?

Braodcasting is so rubbish, that they dont even show the toss :mad: btw Aus had won the toss and going to bat first :)

No Joggi.

Sehwag
Ghambir
Uthappa
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Rohit
Irfan
Kartik
Bhajji
RP
Sreesanth

I would have had a seventh batter. Karthik of course, in for either Sreesanth or Bhajji. Habajan hasn't had a good series.
Would have played Yusuf as well. Dunno who for though, maybe Ghambir.

Arggg!! No Hogg again :mad: they will never learn from their mistakes :crying

Users who are viewing this thread