Australia in India

I figure an early dew might aid the side bowling first if there is already moisture in the pitch, helping to keep the ball moving off the seam for the whole innings.

Brushed off.
Regulation really. Being World Champions and all.

Uthappa and Ghamibir battaed superbly. All credits to them, and Yuvraj 'n' Dhoni's typical finish. Sixes galore.
Yeah, everyone did well. I felt Sreesanth was unlucky-all his inside edges missing the stumps and the tough chance of Ricky P going down.

Great match to watch, it's fun being world champs.

We should take this momentum and really attack Pakistan. We should aim for whitewashes in both series. We have to play like champs in all forms of the game, now. We can be the greatest Cricketing side ever produced in the future.
We have what it takes. We just have to act like it.

Uthappa and Ghamibir battaed superbly. All credits to them, and Yuvraj 'n' Dhoni's typical finish. Sixes galore.
Yeah, everyone did well. I felt Sreesanth was unlucky-all his inside edges missing the stumps and the tough chance of Ricky P going down.

Ponting was getting lucky quite a few times against Sreesanth and he was mouthing off on Sreesanth. Well Punter, a single moment of luck will make you look really embarrassing and humiliated. I dont really mind these guys getting some good treatment from the crowd on this tour (I AM CONFIDENT THE CROWD WEREN'T RACIST). If anything, these guys deserve it more than any other team in the world.

This is the most strange thing i have seen, one 20/20 match and they made a Cup :laugh :laugh Gambhir got the car as the man of the event in 20/20 :clap What did Roy got when he won the Man Of The Series in the ODI series :rolleyes: This is totally disgusting :mad:

This is the most strange thing i have seen, one 20/20 match and they made a Cup :laugh :laugh Gambhir got the car as the man of the event in 20/20 :clap What did Roy got when he won the Man Of The Series in the ODI series :rolleyes: This is totally disgusting :mad:

You are jealous because we indians are happy.:p

Oh well.

If you are the so called Worlds Champions of Twenty20 cricket just because you won the World Cup then I suppose Hayden's the best Twenty20 batsman because he scored the most runs in that tournament.
:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl your team lost convincingly.:D But thats ok you lost against World T20 Champions.Thats an honour.:p Just like we lost the ODI series 2-4.

No, i am not jealous . This is not about happy or sad . This was the worst tour for an outsider ever in India .
Why?:eek:

Last edited:

You cant have a full fledged Twenty20 series because of the restriction on the number of twenty20 matches per year (which is stupid coz there should be at least 15-20 matches per year reducing the ODI's). and twenty20 being so popular, they give importance to it by introducing the car for the man of the event.

So this one off match was like a series. the winner gets the cup. The man of the match gets the car. when the board wants to give it off, what problem do you have?

@ Symonds: cocky celebrations after the world twenty20 win??? well here you go mate!! we are the champs in this format!!! we will celebrate even more... cry more seeing it!!!!

No, i am not jealous . This is not about happy or sad . This was the worst tour for an outsider ever in India .

The Australian team clearly got everything because they needled Indian cricketers (which becomes patriotic for the indian fan when the cricketers are needled!). Even though they didnt get it back from the cricketers, they got it back from the fans and hope they keep quiet in the future when they tour this countr.

Last edited:
Tone it down, fellas. It only takes one good match for them to get us on the receiving end of all the gloating. :p

Anyways..
Sehwag has switched over to the Hero Honda's. Weird, I always thought he'd stick to Brittania.

I think Uthappa is our next Sachin. He's so consistent, and is a joy to watch. His reverse sweep was so awesome. He'll be the next person in the Indian team to be branded by MRF for sure. That is, if RBK lets him go.

Users who are viewing this thread