Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Sometime's the way Gilchrist bats really annoys me. He always bats the same in every situation. I reckon he would go for a slog if Australia where 4/0. I know it's just the way he plays but sometimes it really isn't good for the team in pressure situations. Why did he have to sky a short ball directly to a fielder with no batsmen left?

im confused...

WTF are they doing? this is clearly a premeditated thing, ive never seen a team so desperate to go to Bangladesh.

I agree Cricket 60 gilly's style is annoying, but when it pays off WHOA!...but unfortunatly that hasnt happened for awhile :(

They must think its a 20/20 match.
They were playing shots at just about every ball.
I agree this pitch is one that you will never feel confident on so you need to make runs while youre there but that doesnt mean foolishly playing at everything.

Hussey seems to be the only one prepared to try and hang in there and play shots to the bad balls.

The bowling isnt that crash hot just crazy batting.

As much as i like Symo he really isnt performing well enough.
He has played about 10 matches now and averages under 20.
Time to bring Watson in to replace him but that means we only have 1 spinner to bowl in bad light, so Martyn its time to go and Clarke can replace him.

langer has been to hospital and had stitches so hes probably on his way back to ground now.

Last edited:
Sman-21 said:
They must think its a 20/20 match.
They were playing shots at just about every ball.
I agree this pitch is one that you will never feel confident on so you need to make runs while youre there but that doesnt mean foolishly playing at everything.

Hussey seems to be the only one prepared to try and hang in there and play shots to the bad balls.

The bowling isnt that crash hot just crazy batting.

As much as i like Symo he really isnt performing well enough.
He has played about 10 matches now and averages under 20.
Time to bring Watson in to replace him but that means we only have 1 spinner to bowl in bad light, so Martyn its time to go and Clarke can replace him.

yep i kinda agree there with Symonds. U want your allrounder to at least average 30 with the bat and Symonds isnt even a genuine allrounder.

Clarke for Martyn...well its just a matter of time before that swap gets made.

Warne gone, Atleast he made some valuable runs. Hope we still have JL to come.

Well done Warne, but Lee has to bat better than he has so far in this series, he hasn't scored a run :p

According to commentators they heard word from the dressing room that Langer had a fairly severe concussion and 6 stitches gone back to hotel room to rest,they think he wont be batting again this innings, possibly even the entire game.

Hussey is god.

Post no. 100, all of them in a way saying the same thing. :D

This has been great batting by Hussey and Lee. They have brought us right back into the game...

Can someone get some info for me..?

Over the last 2-3 test match series. Compare how many runs Warme and Lee have scored COMPARED with Symonds, Gilchrist and Martyn.

I guess people can see what i am implying.

Last edited:
Interesting days cricket.

Umpires went off to early, if you base it on the Final day of the Second Test.
Ntini took 5 for, yet was expensive.
A rare Australian collapse on a decent track.

Users who are viewing this thread