Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
aussie1st said:
We're going for 434 in 50 overs :p
Anyway it doesn't look like Ponting is the one that needs to relax, Martyn is the one with almost 200 SR.

Cricbuzz said:
8.2 Ntini to Ponting, SIX!!, short of length delivery, Ponting rocks back in back foot and pulls it over backward square leg, there was a man in the deep but he was just a spectator to that, great strike!

:D Who needs to cool down?

Edit* and he just hit a 4 the ball after :p

Last edited:
Short Leg said:
Come on boys it's not Marto's fault that his best shot is the educated edge.
Damn that fluent cover drive. It's so poor.

Edit: Now he is out, caught, probably going for the cover drive.

Last edited:
IloveGilly said:
Now Martyn is back to the pavilion! What are Australia doing!?

What do you mean? It was Martyn going all crazy, Hayden was out early, and Langer will be back. Watch things settle down now with Hussey and Ponting in.

YOTC said:
Edit: Now he is out, caught, probably going for the cover drive.

c Nel b Ntini.. If it was caught Nel, I'd bet my house he wasn't caught off a cover drive, I reckon an attempted hook shot to fine leg, or his rather ridiculous upper cut over the slips to third man... Ridiculous in that he plays it sometimes in the air.. even when there is a deep 3rd man in place.

Time for Symonds to show his worth today. Hussey well he shouldn't be going anywhere soon. Gilly may also have to produce one of those knocks.

OMG Ntini is ripping us up. Time to ring the panic alarm, someone stay with Hussey.

Cmon Gilly, whats the latest on Langer? We look like we will be needing him shortly. I expected more from Symonds, looks like he will have one more test series to secure his role or else the selectors will have some interesting selecting to do come the Ashes.

JL is getting his pill checked out and a few needles in it. He'll bat if he has to he's copped a few in his time and played on.

Short Leg said:
JL is getting his pill checked out and a few needles in it. He'll bat if he has to he's copped a few in his time and played on.

Ye, Langer got smashed on the head a few times by the Windies in his first test :p.

for once i wish we could win a dead rubber!!!

but once again the australians seem hell-bent on avoiding a whitewash!!

hmm royboy...didnt u hear that Watson scored 201 not out? :p

some of the most ridiculous batting i've ever seen - punter and marto didn't look like they wanted to hang around long. they obviously want the early flight home. dam gilly gone too. you know the danger is they'll be all out tonight and JL won't be ready to bat. oh well, at least we won the series.

Gilchrist gone now.. that's not really good enough for a player like him... Austrlaia in massive trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread