Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Ponting hit that six out the ground. They need another ball now.

34.3 Kallis to Ponting, SIX, good line and length delivery, Ponting pulls off the front foot over square leg and out of the ground!!! Another ball needed.

36.5 Kallis to Hussey, FOUR!!, short balland Hussey hammers it to backward square leg, he is now on fire!!
36.4 Kallis to Hussey, SIX!!, comes down the track to the pitch of the delivery and hammers it over long on, what a shot
36.3 Kallis to Hussey, FOUR!!, comes down the track and cuts it square of the wicket, superbly placed by Hussey

Holy crap, 400 is on today as I predicted earlier.

36.5 Kallis to Hussey, FOUR
36.4 Kallis to Hussey, SIX, Hussey advances and drives it away over long on
36.3 Kallis to Hussey, FOUR, good length but wide of the off stump, Hussey advances and drives the ball through the off side

Get on the train Kallis!

EDIT: Beat me too it siddharth :p

Well, Ponting got this century. But I think he is looking for more.

I don't see him getting that much runs.

Maximum for him is 175 runs.

IloveGilly said:
A double perhaps.
Naa, he won't get double, not many overs left for that. He might get out soon now as he has to be tired after such hard-hitting.

if theyre serious about 400 then Symonds and perhaps Lee should be in next.

Martyn is a nervous starter and takes awhile to get started, Clarke can be a big hitter but most of the time is a strokemaker.

siddharth2002 said:
hehe Laul, my description was better, are u on Cricinfio cause I m on Cricbuzz as its faster.

Yeh, Cricinfo. Took a while to load though.

I still think its possible.

12 overs, faces about 40 balls and scores at 250% :p.

The 400 is still on the card. The last time when such thing happened was again Sri Lanka and also in South Africa itself, when they hammered the Indians. Ponting hit a big century back then.

Users who are viewing this thread