Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
ajay2k5 said:
The katich 3 dot balls in a row, this is why i hate him.. Grrrrr
And Proteas crowd are cheering it, funnily enough.

ajay2k5 said:
And one more Four for good measure.. lol

I wish I could watch this :(
U mean its not being shown in Aus or you don't have the cable TV.

siddharth2002 said:
And Proteas crowd are cheering it, funnily enough.

U mean its not being shown in Aus or you don't have the cable TV.

We don't get any cricket on free to Air TV besides out summer series and domestic. And no I don't have Cable TV.

Ntini gets the destroyer! Teletubby takes a good catch on the boundary! Tell you what, get rid of Punter here, and maybe Symonds as well, Aus are in deep poo. Although Calrke and Hussey should still see them to a great total. What am I talking about, they're in no poo at all!

Katich out well done Katich when you score this quickly it doesnt matter if you only score 30.
But when you score slowly like every other game 30-60 isnt good enough.
I hope they dont send martyn in send a slogger in.

Thx for those choker comments Smith you have really fired Ponting and the team up.
Hmm leading series 2 nil game 4 Aus down to the tailenders requiring a fair few runs still.
Who are the Chokers.

hussey got promoted to 4

i think theyre trying to protect martyn from falling cheaply, cos if that happens ppl will be criticising the selectors big time.

Australia is on a rampage. With Symonds yet to come they could reach 400 runs. If they really try hard. 10 runs an over is needed then.

If they make 400 I'm going to be sad that Gilchrist didn't really help but that opens up an oppurtunity for 200 for Punter!

EDIT: I just calculated it! 400 is more than likely possible.

Ponting hit his fifth six. Wasn't the World Cup Final at this stadium in Johannesburg? Or at the Centurion?

Australia 253/2 (35.0 ov)

About 10 runs an over needed for the 400 runs.

This is incredible! If Australia get enough they could put SA into a shell and cause them to collapse for 50. (unlikely)! :p

Users who are viewing this thread