Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
They should get 300, with Hussey and Symonds down the order both of whom love this situation, 300 is a minimum. We need one of Gilly or Katich to go onto make a 100. Hopefully its Gilly cause that will really push our run rate up.

EDIT: sorry cricinfo skrewed up. Ignore

Losing Pollock is a huge loss really.

Sad but true, once again SA can say they were under strength. I would like to beat a full strength South Africa then there is no doubts as to who is the better side.

Australia, without doubt.

Those latest two matches SA were at almost full strength, Pollock being out is a big blow. But only as much as Symonds and Ponting were big blows earlier.

Pollock has been in good form with the bat lately. SA will miss that very much also.

Katich is on 30 runs and hes got himself stuck on strike again lol. Just kinda frustrating when he has Gilchrist at the other end.

Cricinfos going slower for me. Sounded like another poor delivery. Good way to start the over Katich. Now get a single.

watching on foxtel :)

looks like it should be a good ground for chasing,high altitude meaning if you take risks and go for 6's they stay hit.

Gilly did his job. Now Katich needs to bat through.

Its pretty scary though really. Now theres still Ponting, Symonds, Martyn, Clarke, Hussey all to come. I mean you'd be happy to get Gilchrist, but not for long as you'd realise theres a lot more key wickets needed to be taken yet.

This Tele fella isn't a bad find for South Africa.

lol Teletubby ill call him.

a captains knock like the 2003 WC final i hope :D ...hey, its the same ground ;)

teletubby's bowling well

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread