Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
My god, they've got the mad hitter patch on or something, that was unbelievable. Interesting to hear Tony Greig talking about South Africa's approach, on how they should change their batting order to have a better shot at getting the runs...hahahahaha what a bald-headed fool. We didn't pick Mitchell Johnson for this one, sorry.

Damn, I have school tommorrow.

What would be worse? Losing in the first and biggest scores in history or losing the World Cup?

Just looking at the scorecard.
Gilly 55 off 44balls
Katich 79 off 90
Ponting 164 off 107 :hpraise :hpraise
Hussey 81 off 50 :happy :happy
Symonds 27 off 13
Lee 9 off 7
Hmm cmon katich pull ya finger out you cost us the chance of 450 :cool:

I wonder if foxtel will do an "emergency installation" within the next 30 minutes so I can watch SA get mauled instead of reading it on cricinfo!!

halls said:
I wonder if foxtel will do an "emergency installation" within the next 30 minutes so I can watch SA get mauled instead of reading it on cricinfo!!
:laugh Lucky me with Sky Sports :hpraise

As for greigs comments by over 30 he was talking about how the rains coming and how lucky australia have been etc etc.

halls said:

Haha, wouldn't that be a treat.
I'm going to buy 2 newspapers again tomorrow! I need to keep a copy in my wallet to treasure the moment!

man that is just brutal...i almost feel sorry for the africans.........................................................almost :p

Users who are viewing this thread