Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
aussie1st, why Ian Harvey is not the part of this Australian side,I think he should be there for the Aussies in the next World Cup!

gaurav_indian said:
aussie1st, why Ian Harvey is not the part of this Australian side,I think he should be there for the Aussies in the next World Cup!

Lost form, got dropped, moved away from Australia to play in the SA domestic comp. If he had any small chance that ended it. His batting was always the problem.

Seemed like Australia would win this easily with Lee and Symonds, but now Symonds has gona SA have a real chance..

Oh no not this again, SA could pull this one out of the hat like they did against SL. I hope Bracken brings his batting skills today.

OMG now Lee is out, SA should win this game from here :(

Lee isn't bowling like the worlds best ODI bowler should at the moment. Mabee he needs a rest.

6 overs, 24 runs. My moneys on Australia still. 2 wickets should be enough.

A bit silly from Symonds by the sounds of it. Martyn didn't make a very big impact. Katioch only does half the job again. He should of betted through. At the pace hes going theres absolutly no excuses for getting out soo many time sin the 40's and 50's. :boxing

Lewis sucked? Geeez what is good then? 2/38 off 10 overs is what hes got, that is more than acceptable.

I read Symonds shot what was he thinking, we didn't need boundaries to win this one. All we needed was singles if we lose that could prove the moment we lost it.

Australia will canter in. Australia require another 25 runs with 2 wickets and 34 balls remaining

No side should lose from that position.

We are talking about tailenders here, 25 runs is a lot to get for them. Facing Hall at the death will be even more harder now.

Too tight to call but I wud put SA as favorites for the match right now. By the way any idea why Pollock is not bowling? He has 5 overs left but hasn't been asked to bowl. Is he injured?

Nah. Mabee if it was two Chris Martins it would be too hard.

If they lose, Symonds is the one to blame. I hate to say it, but playing carelessly like that was silly after all that hard work.

alfa_beta said:
Too tight to call but I wud put SA as favorites for the match right now. By the way any idea why Pollock is not bowling? He has 5 overs left but hasn't been asked to bowl. Is he injured?

I wondered that too. Mabe he'll bowl the final 2 from the other end? Still its a waste of 3 overs.

Oh and Bracken needs to get a move on. Clarks doing his job perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread