Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
A wicket is all that can upset them now. You just feel 5 off 10 is much easier than taking a wicket. Even one of a tailender.

well if ponting didnt bowl lee at the death then maybe australia would of easily won

jazz said:
well if ponting didnt bowl lee at the death then maybe australia would of easily won

Nah you can't look that far back into the game. If you can't chase 250 you have problems. Blame Symonds for getting out if anyone.

2 off 6. Pressure on the bowlers. No bowler could defend 2 runs i nthe final over. DON'T LOSE A WICKET lol.

aussie1st said:
Nah you can't look that far back into the game. If you can't chase 250 you have problems. Blame Symonds for getting out if anyone.

i think it is. anything over 200 is hard to chase under lights in south african conditions

Thanks for that Cowburn I take you are watching it live.
At least I don't have to go through the suspense of cricinfo.

It's strange but whenever I said something about the match, opposite has happened today :p

1. I said Katich was batting well and he got out immediately.
2. Said Australia was going to win and they lost 4 quick wickets.
3. Said Hussey & Symonds will take the match home and they got out.
4. Said SA was the favorite and Bracken & Clark nearly got Aus home.
5. Said Aus had match in the bag and Bracken got out the next ball :eek:

I guess I will make my final observation for the day - "Australia will win the match".

Let's see what happens :)

WOOOOHOOO AUSTRALIA WIN!!!

Told ya. :p

Symonds made it harder though lol.

Australia won the match by the skin of their teeth. Absolutely fantastic match, makes it all the more interesting at Johannesburg on Sunday.
Then next Thursday the test matches begin, and Shane Warne will be in action!

wow what happened to marto again? this is a far cry from the 51 he made the other day....

Users who are viewing this thread