Australia: The team it's hard to fall in love with

Nonsense. But then you don't really have any idea, do you? Maybe you could research into it a bit before making such bold claims.

"Most definitely"....... :facepalm

Okay who honestly cares if Ponting has a hair transplant or if he has a wig it makes absolutely no difference to his game, he is still amazing :D:D:D

Australia are the most competitive team on the planet and if that makes them "volitile, rednecks, bogans(haha)" etc then I am fine with that. Because when you are very competitive and you lose, you get angry about it, may even say something you regret later but it makes you want to improve and so you train really hard. If the aussies are a bad group of people and win when they have to then I am happy just as long as they don't cheat. If a player turns out to be great talker then thats just a bonus.

Australian Players have the right kind of attitude required to crush your opponent down.

Australian Players have the right kind of attitude required to crush your opponent down.

And I'm saying you don't have to have that attitude to win games. In tennis, Federer is considered a "nice guy" and he's almost unbeatable. And all the other international players like him too.

The poor sportsmanship and bullying behavior of the Australian team is completely unnecessary and it makes them out to be trailer trash with cash.

The poor sportsmanship and bullying behavior of the Australian team is completely unnecessary and it makes them out to be trailer trash with cash.

You couldn't be more wrong.

It's called pressure, and most of the times, Australian players don't do anything diffirent to other countries, it's ALL jelaousy.

Why would you want to fall in love with a cricket team??? I cant think of any Aussie team since ive been alive that has had mamma's boys and do-gooders and actually WON series, in fact I cant think of ANY cricket team period that hasnt had some rough tough guys who play a bit harder than others and are more vocal. Thats cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread