Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

As usual Skysports is not bringing cricket for neutral series in New Zealand. But yet they will be showing the Zimbabwe tour to West Indies :facepalm

We get both here, Aus v NZ and WI v Zim.

Who wants to see WI vs ZIM??, bloodclath:doh

Skysports here in ENG shows all series/tours not involving England excpet from NZ, SRI, BANG, PAK. (although sometimes depending on the magnitude of the series over the years this has fluctuated).

I've never been sure why NZ series dont get shown to be honest, especially when all series from Australia is shown. All past AUS tours to NZ in 99/00, 04/05 i never saw live which for me is always annoying.

I do man, hopefully some youngsters get to play and its the only series that I can watch during a reasonable time. Whenever the WI are at home I don't have to stay up till 4 AM just to catch half the action.

Who wants to see WI vs ZIM??, bloodclath:doh

Skysports here in ENG shows all series/tours not involving England excpet from NZ, SRI, BANG, PAK. (although sometimes depending on the magnitude of the series over the years this has fluctuated).

I've never been sure why NZ series dont get shown to be honest, especially when all series from Australia is shown. All past AUS tours to NZ in 99/00, 04/05 i never saw live which for me is always annoying.

Its dumb. We dont get much from WI or India or Pakistan, or even SL, but we get all of Eng and NZ home summers, oh and SA too.

i cant wait to see Tait live for the 2nd time. Last time I saw him live was during WC07 v RSA.

You didn't see him terrorize the Pakistanis? That was the best I have ever seen him. The time before that I saw him was in that awful performance at Perth in the Test. I think it was 5 overs 25 runs 0 wickets and that was it for the match :laugh
I never saw him in the 07 WC

War you could always watch online streams like us Americans

Dont you have pay for that though?.

Dare said:
I do man, hopefully some youngsters get to play and its the only series that I can watch during a reasonable time. Whenever the WI are at home I don't have to stay up till 4 AM just to catch half the action.

South Africa are touring the Caribbean, plus you have the T20 WC there. Thats the only worthwhile series to view from the caribbean from English perspective.

Currently for international series obvious skypsorts will show ENG vs BANG. Then they have a choice between IND vs SA, AUS vs NZ & WI vs ZIM as neutral series. Why broadcast WI vs ZIM & not show NZ vs AUS is my problem..

You didn't see him terrorize the Pakistanis? That was the best I have ever seen him. The time before that I saw him was in that awful performance at Perth in the Test. I think it was 5 overs 25 runs 0 wickets and that was it for the match :laugh

He was supreme in that WC. Best of Tait for sure. He stepped up and was the leader of our attack, yet hasnt played much ODI's since, very odd situation with his fitness, or unusual lack of it.

Some of his domestic performances have been just brutal, as you can imagine. Local batsmen just crapping themselves match after match. Pretty awesome viewing actually, nothing better than seeing an express bowler rip through a team.

i saw highlights of it. i wasnt gonna miss out on 160ks.

i saw highlights of it. i wasnt gonna miss out on 160ks.

He has been disappointing in the 2 matches against WI.

I remember Tait last year against SA and he clocked 159kph and broke AB's hip bone I think.

The best way to speed him up is to give him a year's rest :laugh

he wasnt disappointing v WI. its just every 1 expects way too much from him now. the bar was high, couldnt live up to that. couldnt top Pak night. every 1 wanted to see him go over 161ks. Thats why it seemed disappointing.

and yes, a year break, and he will go over that mark. :laugh

Akhtar used to bowl over 155 over and over. but then again Akhtar had "disabilities"

Users who are viewing this thread