Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

Exactly my points. He wasn't really playing his natural game so far in his two matches. I hope he starts playing like what he's been doing for Tasmania recently.

So can't wait for tommorows game, feels like Christmas tbh :p

Well i'd be highly surprised if NZ arent thrashed. Aus have just been so dominant, not just winning....but one scorching McCullum knock and its all over. Maybe a 200......:eek:

I don't really fear McCullum, although he can fight, I find his stroke range isn't really all that scary. I'd be much more worried about Taylor.

I'd be worried about both. Both are in great form at the moment. Guptill is another in great form. The rest you can likely ignore.

Eyes will be on Styris, I hope he performs well because I want him in the side at least til Elliot or/or Ryder gets back.

I'd say Martin Guptill will actually enjoy the pace Australia brings over for this tour.

Asked about New Zealand paceman Shane Bond, Clarke said he featured high on their gameplan for tomorrow. How high, we had no idea.

"We'll have a good look at footage of bondage... ahmm, Bondy," said Clarke, as the guffaws began again.

"'Geez I feel like the coach, what's going on," he continued with a grin.

Clearly Nielsen had suffered among the team for his slip-up, and as Clarke departed the press conference he knew the same fate would likely befall him.

"Front page, I can see it now...," he said, making a hurried exit.

Cricket: 'Bondage' and 'sex' on the minds of tongue-tied Aussies - Sport - NZ Herald News

Haha sounds like the guys are missing their girls already!

I couldn't believe it could happen again :eek:

I don't really fear McCullum, although he can fight, I find his stroke range isn't really all that scary. I'd be much more worried about Taylor.

AMEN BROTHER. It really bugged me last time the Kiwis were over here in Aus too. Every commentator was banging on about frikken McCullum and pretending the match was over when he got out. Ross Taylor is the big wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread