Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

Looking forward to us being about 20-3 or worse after the first 6 overs where Tait and Nannes have bowled too good for us. Then we'll probably fold for 120. Then Warner will top edge sixes and the game will be over really quickly.

Watching the womans game at the moment and the boundaries are a long way in I hope they plan to move them back for the mens game.

Watching the womans game at the moment and the boundaries are a long way in I hope they plan to move them back for the mens game.

Was like that in Hobart too, where you beat us :(

Ok this will be a mouth watering match. Warner vs Bond & McCullum vs Tait :banana2

I couldn't believe it could happen again :eek:

AMEN BROTHER. It really bugged me last time the Kiwis were over here in Aus too. Every commentator was banging on about frikken McCullum and pretending the match was over when he got out. Ross Taylor is the big wicket.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it annoys most New Zealand fans to. Whenever New Zealand are on tour Brendon McCullum is always apparently the "big" wicket.

When McCullum clicks, were hard to beat (obviously) But that only happens once a year.

McCullum will probably go hard at Tait and luckily being an NZ ground it might carry for six. In Australia he seems to get a lot of caught third mans. He was getting some caught slips and keep though. Gotta get enough bat on it that it clears them.

Can't wait to see Bondage. I'm worried he's a little rusty. He played a few games for Canterbury but was a little bit rusty in those. Hope he can come in and perform right away. He usually does. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a tad disappointing tonight. The T20s are a good warm up for him before the ODIs though.

New Zealand batting first, Tait and Nannes to reduce NZ to something like 15/3.

Was the right call to bat, happy with that. We need to post a good bowler so our bowling attack can defend. 2 spinners, Bondage and Tuffey should be good to defend if we can post something decent.

Kind of pissed Hopkins is in the side. He's utter shite. UGH!

Looking forward to us being about 20-3 or worse after the first 6 overs where Tait and Nannes have bowled too good for us. Then we'll probably fold for 120. Then Warner will top edge sixes and the game will be over really quickly.

New Zealand batting first, Tait and Nannes to reduce NZ to something like 15/3.

Gotta love Kiwi confidence

Lmao, my usually confident Kiwi mate came up to me before Geography and said 'Australia's going to thrash NZ tonight.'

I was so stunned I was late for Geo :laugh

Gazza added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

New Zealand batting first
Look at it this way. Now you can't concede the highest T20 score :p

Cricinfo said:
Warner is still seeking clarification from the ICC regarding the legality of the switch-hit but by all accounts it looks as though he will take the law into his own hands.

:confused:

Can't wait to see Bondage. I'm worried he's a little rusty. He played a few games for Canterbury but was a little bit rusty in those. Hope he can come in and perform right away. He usually does. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a tad disappointing tonight. The T20s are a good warm up for him before the ODIs though.

We are probably the one country he can go in rusty and still perform.

Can't believe Hopkins has been picked as a batsmen only, what a joke of a selection. He'll crap his pants against Nannes and Tait.

Users who are viewing this thread