Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

I am not sure how long we can keep Oram in the T20 side for in 23 games hes taken 9 wickets @ 55 with an rpo of 9. His batting is still terrible apart from one good outing against Bangladesh he has not done anything for a good two years.

Southee you freaking legend, how did you do that boy?

I know it's only a 20/20 and in the end it really doesn't mean that much, but I hope this is the turning point in Tim Southee's young career. Performing like he did infront of 26,000 thousand people would have to give him a lot of confindence, hopefully Vettori feels a little more confindent in his ability now too. He never really gives him much of a chance I feel.

Southee's 3rd and tie breaker over were simply superb. That 18th over swung the pendulum in Kiwis favor.

Gutted I didn't get to see McCullum's innings. Love watching him bat, but annoyingly the game wasn't shown in England. Normally we get to see NZ cricket, but it's not been shown here this year, we get the West Indies vs Zimbabwe game instead. :facepalm Hopefully some good quality highlights'll be put on the internet soon.

Southee will make a good death bowler in the up and coming ODIs. Bowl 1-2 overs with the new ball and then finish at the death. Will need to bowl a few in the middle unless someone else takes those overs.

114811.jpg

Is that what I think it is? :laugh

Southee will make a good death bowler in the up and coming ODIs. Bowl 1-2 overs with the new ball and then finish at the death. Will need to bowl a few in the middle unless someone else takes those overs.

Southee should be good for at least four or five overs at the start, especially if the ball is swinging. Will be fantastic if he keeps this up though, we haven't had a real good death bowler in a long long time.

I have a feeling the "australia a team hard to love" thread might see some action again.

Yeah, I was pissing myself cause obviously McCullum was bagging Tait out for bowling ████, next ball he bowled Ingram, put his hands on his ears, then goes for the finger.

I guess that finger got shoved up his arse.

Users who are viewing this thread