Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

I've said it before the summer started that the middle period is the one we need to improve on now that we have the flying starts. Admittedly we lost 2 wickets but the momentum fell apart after that and we never recovered. Its all good trying to build the platform but then you have to be good enough to stay in and up the rate rather than getting out leaving more rebuilding.

Maybe, but our record has been awesome the last 12 months- we did win the CL and won in India! Its only been SA we've faltered against.
But we were making tons then! We didn't make tons against South Africa, and we lost.

So gotta make up a sign for the Hamilton ODI about getting Williamson into the New Zealand team after his effort today.

Maybe I should do one telling our selectors to get Steven Smith into the side :p Would be so random seeing that sign in a NZ stadium!

The best way to get on TV is to put a picture of the broadcaster logo on your poster. Every time I've done this, I've gotten on TV.

I was on TV at the Vics v NSW game. Anyone see me? :D

So gotta make up a sign for the Hamilton ODI about getting Williamson into the New Zealand team after his effort today.

It would be entirely justified having Williamson in the team. Really impressive in the domestic scene. He's been an absolute run machine and a handy part time spin bowler. I just hope he brings that consistency and form over to the international game when he does get a call up to the national side.

Users who are viewing this thread