Australia tour of New Zealand 2010

Can't see this series being very competitive. We're belting the West Indies.

But New Zealand did show something against Pakistan, and deserved the series. Plus, they always step up against us.

But New Zealand did show something against Pakistan, and deserved the series. Plus, they always step up against us.

Now, they almost won the second test.

Well not really but they did have the upper hand.

And our side should be better than the one that faced Pakistan if the selectors take note and Ryder and Bond are fit

Have my tickets for the 3rd and 5th ODI's can't wait.

Oh where to begin...

First of all... only one match in the South Island :facepalm

How I miss the days of any tour of NZ consisting of 5 ODIs & 3 Tests (and sometimes even a game of good ol' MAX cricket as a warmup).

As for the Dunedin scenario, the whole city has been protesting against the stupid new stadium, but our lame excuse for a mayor won't listen. The sad truth is that, though they have been upgrading the Uni oval each year, there is only so much space in that part of town and it can't get any bigger. Funny thing is that this new "multi purpose" (aka rugby) stadium is just across the road from the uni oval. When watching future cricket games in Dunedin, the usually picturesque views around the ground will be blocked by this ugly new stadium.

Anyway, rant over (thanks for reading). I'm looking forward to this tour. Aus vs NZ always makes for a great series despite each team's form, thanks to our rivalry, especially in the ODIs. Can't wait.

This one was meant to have three tests, but the Kiwis then shortened it. And there will be five ODIs

This one was meant to have three tests, but the Kiwis then shortened it. And there will be five ODIs
Brilliant:p the more ODIs the better, I still love watching highlights of that 3-0 Chappell Hadlee series, Hopefully we see something similar

Ahem ahem ahem ;)

What are the chances of Mr Bond being fit for this? If he gets fit before this series, they should save him for it.

Brilliant:p the more ODIs the better, I still love watching highlights of that 3-0 Chappell Hadlee series, Hopefully we see something similar

And Lalit Modi will start a test match tournament :sarcasm

What are the chances of Mr Bond being fit for this? If he gets fit before this series, they should save him for it.

Bond, James Bond?

And Lalit Modi will start a test match tournament
Cant wait;)
I think we do have a great chance in ODIs if Bond and Ryder are fit, If not then were pretty screwed. You never know with AUS v NZ

1.Jesse Ryder
2.Brendon McCullum
3.Martin Guptill
4.Ross Taylor
5.Grant Elliott
6.Daniel Vettori
7.Jacob Oram
8.Kyle Mills
9.Darryl Tuffey
10.Shane Bond
11.Tim Southee

Looks solid tbh, better bowling attack and the opening combination is better then Watson and ? (Haddin perhaps). Should be a really good one day series. Would probably expect to see Trent Boult play a game or two, Kyle Mills might not be fit in time for this series.

But openning with Haddin is a good idea. He and Clarke blasted Vettori (because they are our best 2 players against spin) and that's how we saved the series.

Users who are viewing this thread