Australia tour of South Africa, 2008/09

Unlike Perth, this pitch is still a livewire. I think it's probably more a sign that the runs on the board are good.

Kallis you beauty! 3 wickets in 7 balls, and the catch of Harris' bowling. If we ever had a chance to get back into the match this is it, hopefully we don't allow Johnson to go nuts and just finish the Aussies off.

Our lead is probably already nearly enough though, and another 150 runs and I doubt South Africa could win.

wow . This is crazy. But the lead is very good allready and if Haddin or Johnson get going it will get to 400/450 in no time.

holy... BEEP what hell just happened?? i check the score, go to the bathroom, get a soda and 4 wickets down?? thats worst then ..nvm

Hughes is use to batters falling around him so this will be a familiar situation for him. Haddin still playing his shots he is just the man we need to stop this chaos.

Let Haddin and Johnson hack our way to 400-450 odd lead, with Hughes providing the rock in our innings.

^ how can 3 people bat at the same time?
stop saying MJ will take it to 400 just because of his 1st innings..you guys gona jinx him!

Last edited:
Unlucky Hughes, De Villers took an absolute ripper there in a position not normally used. Here is McDonald chance to redeem himself with the bat.

Hughes gone after a decent knock. Someone get McDonald out quickly so Jesus Christ can get in....

Get another quick 30/40 runs and declare

AB Devilliers, that is why I love you just behind Clarke, Hughes, Katich and Steyn (In a non gay way of course). That is one of the best catches you will ever see. I must admit it didn't look as impressive live as it did on the replay though.

Oh brilliant, AB, unfortunate for Hughes, a ton was on there, but brilliant. Harris is bowling well as well.

I'm too un-patriotic...

Yeah Harris is getting a lot of spin out of this pitch, and apart from being smashed for 6 by Hughes he has done well. He beat Haddins bat a few times.

I was hoping Macca would get a pair. Oh well, maybe next time if he plays again :(

Users who are viewing this thread