Australia tour of South Africa, 2008/09

I agree the batters were a bit too reckless like in Perth. After the first session 500 would have been the safe number. But 450 should be more than enough to defend so once again the spot light will be back on the bowlers. Siddle needs to step up, his pace has been down and he hasn't got much seam movement. Hilfy really needs a ball that goes straight on as SA are playing his outswing with ease atm.

We shouldn't lose it anyway. If we do, then we have to send all of our bowlers home.

This could be very close, if Amla and Kallis make hundreds then South Africa will be favourites. I love watching Amla bat as well, so wristy and has a fantastic cover drive. Depending on how this game goes this morning I'll probably be watching this one ahead of the England game.

Amla gone, massive wicket for Australia, poor shot from Amla though. South Africa going to need big innings from 2 of Kallis, De Villiers, Duminy and Boucher.

Hoping de Vailliers goes on to make a big score. class act, this man is. I love watching him.

Also hoping I didn't Jinx him.

Alma throws his wicket away, he seems to have some concentration issues. Another wicket before the new ball would be good and get that sun away!

Users who are viewing this thread