Australia tour of West Indies

great job by the Windies. If Sarwan can play like this consistenly (no question about Chanderpaul) and if the newly returned Gayle is back to his usual self quick...we will have a nice chance to have the next match in our favor.

Gayle
Xavier Marshall
Devon
Sarwan
Chanderpaul
Dwayne Bravo
Darren
Ramdin
Powell
Taylor
Edwards

Man I don't know I respect your views and opinion but your 11 has one critical flaw and that is Mr. Smith, as far as am concern Mr. Smith can go to Washington.
Am kind of disappointed with the long rest, but it gives Gayle sometime to be fit and Fidel to overcome any niggle that he has.
But 9 days between the 2nd and 3rd test match is a long time, the good thing however is that niether team will be playing any kind of game so it can prove to be a positive or a negative for both, but I would feel worst if the Aussies were playing say a 3 day match in that time and we were doing nothing. Because that could give them an edge with their game play. While we could come into the last match stiff and a bit too relaxed, momentum is always good.

im really impressed by WIndies, i dobted their chances of surviving 90 overs against Australia, who knows, if Gayle was there they could have won

Shiv needs about 200 runs to go past Sobers for 3rd all time on the WI run scorers list. And he needs one half century to equal Lara's record of 48.

Shiv needs about 200 runs to go past Sobers for 3rd all time on the WI run scorers list. And he needs one half century to equal Lara's record of 48.

200 runs in one test aye..... I reckon he will fall about 160 runs short.

Don't matter what happen, If West Indies Lose or Win.
I must say West Indies Finally is improving.
Many including myself was looking for Australia to walk all over us.
but we put up a fight and last 5 days.

This shows West Indies have the ability to make it big one day, with more improvement we can win every match.

ive been looking at some stats and no wander the WIndies are improving, they've been playing so much cricket lately, but the reason they have not shone is because their always missing someone, either, Gayle, Sarwan, or Shiv have been sick or injured, love too see their form with a full strength squad

200 runs in one test aye..... I reckon he will fall about 160 runs short.

you wish, he is making those runs in the 3rd test.

ive been looking at some stats and no wander the WIndies are improving, they've been playing so much cricket lately, but the reason they have not shone is because their always missing someone, either, Gayle, Sarwan, or Shiv have been sick or injured, love too see their form with a full strength squad

Yea and Gayle is a big part of the team and he has been injured for a while now. I think that his hamstring is bothering him because he didn't heal it properly after getting injured in the ODIs against Zimbabwe. And I said back than that he needs to sit it out properly because its a thing that can keep coming back for a while.

what a disaster, dude is 3rd from the bottom and he gets picked. (Lee isn't much better but its Lee lol and he has a track record)
For WI sake I hope they stick to Johnson but Australia need to realize that this guy needs to prove himself in domestic cricket 1st.

What are you talking about? Brett Lee is our best bowler. He picked up 5 wickets in the last test! And a 50!

Edit: I just saw what you were replying to. The reason Johnson got picked for the test team is that he was bowling brilliantly in the ODI form at the time,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread