Australia tour of West Indies

It's all related. The staff, officals, players. There all part of the team.

You know what, am enjoying the game thus far, win or lose we (WIndies) are doing very well so far. Am not going to let your insults, and negative post about West Indies Cricket, how low we have fall and innuendoes drag me into a war-of-post.

while I agree that the sight screen stuff is a problem, the ground staff obviously didn't put the advertisement by their own will. They were probably ordered by WICB or Digicel.

They had plenty of time to put it up before the game.

how unlucky is Daren Powell. man he cut the ball a few times and it keeps hitting the batsman high.

They had plenty of time to put it up before the game.

obviously they did but again they were probably told by the sponsors when to put it on and what not, i doubt the ground staff said ok lets put it on when the game is about to begin.

Hussey shows frustration with that pull... could have easily got him out! Looks like they might try to attack Sammy.

At this rate we'll make about 110.

8 runs in the last 10 overs. These guys do know it is not a test match?

Sammy just doesn't look threatening enough with his bowling, he doest show any variation in his bowling and just doesn't seem to have enough speed to penetrate the bowling. I would have liked to see Roach in there.

Because they only put on the advertisement for the sightscreen when the toss was happening and they have had 6 months since this game was scheduled.

Yes, because the whole stadium revolves around when Australia play there rather than the many other sports that take place there. :rolleyes:

Things like this happen, it's just that other people don't insult the whole country because of a technical glitch.

Users who are viewing this thread