Australia tour of West Indies

Looked exhausted. I guess he had to run a lot and the weather is warm and quite humid, but the amount he was struggling seems surprising for someone who would have batted in hotter weather many times.

angryangy added 13 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Still looks tough to score out there, only a couple of boundaries even though the outfield is super smooth. Should be a reasonable target. It will at least require composure from someone.

Yeah I agree, but whatever was in the wicket did not seem to affect White and Hopes, they were scoring at a run a ball. But as is always the case, if the Aussies found the going tough, then we too will have our fair share, but is a total we can get.

WOW !! what a debut for Ronchi :) first ball catch taken :happy

Yeah I agree, but whatever was in the wicket did not seem to affect White and Hopes, they were scoring at a run a ball. But as is always the case, if the Aussies found the going tough, then we too will have our fair share, but is a total we can get.
6 an over isn't really surprising with the field pushed out, almost every ball can be a single with only two or three men in the ring. If the player gets an edge, it just means more runs.

4 down and I think West Indies are out of this now. The required runrate is constantly rising as well.

Game set and match :D

Don't get cocky now. After 22 overs, West Indies are 50-4. Australia were 53-3

shravi added 7 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

5 down. Now it's over.

shravi added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

LOL! 6 down! What was Pollard thinking!?

Don't get cocky now. After 22 overs, West Indies are 50-4. Australia were 53-3

shravi added 7 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

5 down. Now it's over.

We had huge backups ;) they hardly have anything :p

Lucky for Watson, Marsh failed or that would have been 2-0 to Marsh on the openers stake. Ronchi is batting way too low, we might have to move Watson down the order.
Good inns from White that's what I expected from him a few years ago and good to see Ponting having no faith in him for bowling.

spineless display by the windies,they just threw their wickets.

Suck up, S_B.:mad:

You farking moron. What the hell is your problem? When did I say the windies were doing bad. I was just saying the way their ground staff did things today it seemed like they were a 3rd nation cricketing side. Get over it ffs.

Good win by theboys, they crumbled like us but they couldn't get out of it.

Settle down!

Cant believe we won so comfortably after our start. Clarkey is a genious, saves us with the bat then cleans up with the ball as well :D

Why do I see Chanderpaul facing 77 balls for 45, surely when the Windies needed quick runs he would have opened up a bit??

Loved that catch from White after he dropped it then caught it again on the other side of the pitch :laugh

John Dyson has hinted that Chanderpaul may open in tonights game.

Would be a good decision IMO.

Binga needs 1 wicket to reach 300 ODI wickets, this will make him the fastest man to reach that milestone.

Users who are viewing this thread