Australia tour of West Indies

what a terrible last over from the windies!!! australia win by 1 run! cant beleive they didnt have a swing in that last over!! had to get it airborne to get past the infield!
you were right in the vbookie thread sean :p

He he, I'm great. :)

I'm happy I stayed up for that. Great match. I can go have some sleep soon.

what a heart breaking loss for the windies,ramdin should have done better.

Yes once again the Aussies have shown why the are the best in the world, and as always we the West Indies have shown why we are where we are in the sport. Congrats mates, good win, and to pup, he maintained his kool and got the reward. Sammy sorry, you must be just as disappointed as I am, word of advice, choose your role models wisely.
And as a West Indian, am still very proud of our cricket, but please I am tired of hear our people talk about going back to the drawing board and getting something out of the f...ing lost.
Yes I am very PISSED.

Last edited:
Congrats to Watson hes finally losing one of the choker tags I put on him. Johnson worthless yet again, bowled economical but we again were on the verge of losing because we couldn't take wickets.

the windies should have won easily unfortunately they have probably the worst lower middle order in world cricket.

Bad luck West Indies. Aussies pulled off a good win there. Sounds like a great game.

Whatta match it was!!!!:happy:happy:happy

Feeling sad for WI.. they should have won it..:(:p

khalek added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

hey guys did you notice Mitchell Johnson was not expensive in this match...:D:p

Users who are viewing this thread