WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Damn !! Why we cannot hold our chracter till end :doh

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Typical, England bring it in the last game when absolutely nothing counts anymore. Fact is the our bowlers are better than our batsmen, so we're gonna lose again.

OffCutters

International Coach
I like how England fans have absolutely no confidence in their team. Then again..If i were a England fan, cant say i wouldn`t do the same. ;)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I like how England fans have absolutely no confidence in their team. Then again..If i were a England fan, cant say i wouldn`t do the same. ;)

When we're 6-0 down, staring history in the face and we have performed as badly as we have, can you expect us to think we're gonna win? :p

holdenator added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

also, Shah needs to be dropped for one reason. He is losing the hair on his head.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
when we will take the Powerplay after loosing all the wickets :mad:

ajdude

International Coach
When we're 6-0 down, staring history in the face and we have performed as badly as we have, can you expect us to think we're gonna win? :p

holdenator added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

also, Shah needs to be dropped for one reason. He is losing the hair on his head.
Dropped for a bad haircut; come on, it's tweaking pathetic, I mean, what the fearsome tweak is that thing in the front?! TELL ME.

Nice to see we're following England's idea of taking the powerplay when our number 11 is in.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Dropped for a bad haircut; come on, it's fliping pathetic, I mean, what the flip is that thing in the front?! TELL ME.

You mean Joe Denly? :p. He's at the front. GOD did he make that catch look 1000x more difficult than it should have been.

irottev

School Cricketer
Great bowling by Swann. Conditions really suited him today and he made full use of them.

Pitch seems tough, England should get home but Australia do have a pretty good bowling line up. They won't want to lose early wickets. If anyone can lose from here it's England.

ajdude

International Coach
You mean Joe Denly? :p. He's at the front. GOD did he make that catch look 1000x more difficult than it should have been.
No offense to Denly, he looks like he'll be a good player for England in the future, but ****in hell he's a miserable fearsome tweak. I mean, how hard is it to smile once in a while?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Swann really had a good day didn't he?

6-1 is still good

(Oh wait, seeing as Hauritz has out bowled Swann in every match this tour we could still win)

Users who are viewing this thread