Australian Domestic Cricket

Jeez, I can't wait to get to the WACA today, haven't been there in a while. Can't wait to see some Warriors action. I hope WA bats first so I can watch how Rogers goes!

3 Hours later;

Hooper; "Jeez, I can't wait to get home today"

:p
Nah it should be a close game, Macgill should be playing unless hes injured so that really makes our bowling attack a lot more fearful.

Haha, no! Iam leaving in half an hour, play starts at 10:30 over here.

Jaques has given Rogers the chance to get a 1 up on him in Pura. Yet again our batting has failed, we really need to give Hughes a try. No Henriques again very disappointing.

Jaques made only 13, was dropped I think as well (Couldn't tell if Langer dropped Cowan or Jaques). Dorey bowled him a beauty and he just nicked it through to Langer at first slip. Man, NSW fell to pieces. There middle/top order fell apart. If it wasn't for Katch's 50 then they would have been shamed. Should have had Katich gone early - another dropped catch! Magoffin is a ripper, he bowled so well and tight while I was there. Dorey was good, Edmondson was taking a bit of stick from Katich while I was there. No MacGill? Whats with that?

The crowd at the WACA was right into it and was actually bigger then I expected. Now lets hope Rogers can capitalize on Jaques bad innings!

Yeah, I was there for 4 hours, was so bloody hot and I ran out of food so I asked my Dad to pick me up...now I can watch Aus vs Ind:D

Nah, Dad just dropped me off. I was at my Dads house, all my friends live where my mum lives - south of Perth.

Far out..let them off the hook. 5-50 odd to this? Moody won't be happy.

Wrong, Katich, Forrest, Edmondson then Dorey;)

No photos of Langer catching out Jaques for 13:D

Yeah thanks, i fixed it and added scorecard and pics from Vics vs SA Pura Cup game :)

Like i wrote down the bottom of the post they are all from Cricinfo to avoid confusion.

Well, today WA should hope to knock over these two wickets then set off and try making a big score, the pitch must of been doing a bit for NSW to be 5 for 50 odd...Hopefully it will be like that this morning then turn into a batting pitch, like yesterday.

50 to Wade on debut for Victoria; a comfortable 380 runs so far. Practically a deathblow for Crosthwaite, he has accomplished in one match what took Crossy 3 seasons.

Nicholson has busted NSW out of gaol with a hundred, 250 is still a low score, but less than 200 would have been certain chaos. They have a slight chance of going to 300 now and any runs would simply be frustration for WA.

Users who are viewing this thread