Australian Domestic Cricket

It's ours, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Love, brilliant career.

Oh for God's sake I hope Watson doesn't move to NSW. Like you said it would mean having to drop some young talents and besides, Watson sucks!

i support Western Austraila

i been read in Cricinfo and found about Western Austraila maybe get New South Wales five players. Western Austraila maybe get Mark Cameron, Josh Hazlewood, Burt Cockley, Mitchell Starc and Usman Khawaja. I really hope WA get Usman Khawaja and Josh Hazlewood. They had great potential. i really feel sorry for New South Wales fan

Khawaja a big no way hes well and truely in NSW plans. Hazelwood is best off staying with NSW who seem to have a free passage to the Baggy Green ;) Cockley seems to be highly rated by NSW so also hard to see him going. The other two could well move, Starc looks to be a talent so don't mind him moving elsewhere for more opportunity.

Nooo!! We can't let go of Cameron. He is a downright gun. He always gets the job done for us, in both forms. Kwhaja is in our plans, so is Hazzlewood I believe. We won't be letting go of Hazzlewood, Cockely and Cameron. We might let one of them go, but not all. I hope we keep all of them though.

Victoria should go after Khawaja, we seriously need batsmen at the moment. Is Warner still considering leaving?

Don't look at NSW they have enough problems with their batting! You guys have a few good youngsters coming through anyway.

Watson will defo go to NSW soon than later. On youtube I watch to Mark Cameron bowl one time, he is play 20/20 and he look good job at NSW. I really hope he go Western Austraila plus Khawaja. Any you know who is Burt Cockley and Mitchell Starc ? i not know a lot because i live in UK :( i like know more about Austraila cricket season

Watson will defo go to NSW soon than later. On youtube I watch to Mark Cameron bowl one time, he is play 20/20 and he look good job at NSW. I really hope he go Western Austraila plus Khawaja. Any you know who is Burt Cockley and Mitchell Starc ? i not know a lot because i live in UK :( i like know more about Austraila cricket season

Cockley isn't a regular, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of him though he has been playing a few games towards the end of the season. He's a good bowler, so is Hazzlewood. Took 4 wickets against NZ.

i think the batting of victoria is good enough with out khwaja

Not with Hussey, White and McDonald away with Australia, although I don't know how long White will keep going on tours... same with McDonald.

Cockley isn't a regular, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of him though he has been playing a few games towards the end of the season. He's a good bowler, so is Hazzlewood. Took 4 wickets against NZ.

Yeah , Hazzlewood took 4 wickets againest NZ. Some people say he is next Glenn McGrath. How is his height ? i wonder How lucky Austrailia found youth player with talent silimar legand cricketer. But they never replace Warne

Last edited:
Yeah , Hazzlewood took 4 wickets againest NZ. Some people say he is next Glenn McGrath. How is his height ? i wonder How lucky Austrailia found youth player with talent silimar legand cricketer. But they never replace Warne

Yeah, the media were quick to jump at that conclusion, but he;s hardly played a game for NSW so it's all bs to come up with a comment like that tbh.

Tigers have signed Ed Cowan and two other NSW randoms

Ed Cowan hasn't had a game for a while so not surprised hes moved on. Do you know the names of the 2 other blues?

Users who are viewing this thread