Australian Domestic Cricket

By these games I take you mean the warm ups? Seems to be no coverage what so ever, if there is no live commentary then there won't be any coverage.

I have that match on my computer and love watching it. It has everything and those last few overs are pure tension/excitement.

Yeah haha. I hate T20 but that game was just pure quality.

Don't think we have McCullum this season so we are staying true clean blue Aussie. Of course we will probably wait till the final and then bring in a star!

Recap of our last game Tassie 10/257 (Birt 90 from 103, Bollinger 2 for 46 from 9.1)
Both our openers went cheaply, Steven Smith left with 25. At 3/36 we were looking in trouble until Rorher and Dan Smith stepped up getting 95 not out from 120 balls and 89 from 80 balls respectively. Looked like Thornely was at 7 and he was unbeaten on 32. Got to the total at 4/259

BARNEY! So good seeing him score big. He could be vital for us this season down the order. Nice to see Rohrer continuing good form and LOL at Thornley. Deserves to be at number 7 tbh. How many balls was his 32 off?

Also, annoyed with Steve Smith. Does he ever get past the 20s for NSW!? :p Did Henriques open again?

Matt, why would I watch an Australian Twenty20 comp, if I won't watch the Indian one? That's a bit hypocritical, in a way.

Only T20 I watch is NSW because I don't want to miss any chance to see our young guns run around.

BARNEY! So good seeing him score big. He could be vital for us this season down the order. Nice to see Rohrer continuing good form and LOL at Thornley. Deserves to be at number 7 tbh. How many balls was his 32 off?

Also, annoyed with Steve Smith. Does he ever get past the 20s for NSW!? Did Henriques open again?

Yea Rorher is killing it, hope he carries this form as we need someone to steady our batting. No idea how many balls Thornely used but he got us home so not too fussed. And yea Henriques opened.

All the NSW manlove is annoying.

We need some fellow WA boys in here.

Cowan didn't play domestic cricket last year, nor the season before IIRC. When we was playing for us I liked him. Good pick up for you boys but he's a little rusty.

Tassie beat Victoria today in the 20/20. We got 201 thanks to Rhett Lockyear and restricted Victoria to 180.

Tassie certainly are quick in putting up their news. Good to see Lockyear continuing where he left off, you think he will be in the OD side? Birt has started the season with a bang, if he can maintain it he might get a look into higher honours.

I would be surprised if Lockyear wasn't in the OD side. He played nicely last year and obviously a good start to this year.

Birt
Paine
Bailey
Marsh
Lockyear

Would it look something like that? I think I'm forgetting some major players rofl. My brain hasnt kicked fully into domestic mode yet! haha.

Dighton better find some form quickly, he went crap last year. Another guy we have is Luke Butterworth who basically won us the pura cup a few years back. Dunno where's he been.

Even if it is t20, you should of seen it. Was amazing. Rohrer's amazing innings got us from almost near impossibility of winning to a slim chance. Then this fat ass running as fast as he can off the quickest single you'll ever see to just make it to win the game.

That was a great night out at the cricket, even if it was only a Twenty20. And I was on the verge of not going because we had like 40C+ heat wave that day but it was fine by the time we got there. Watching Daniel Smith scramble through for that bye to win the game was brilliant and Rohrer's hitting, wow!

It's been a while since domestic cricket was on TV. It should be good to see some Ford Ranger games soon.

Birt
Paine
Bailey
Marsh
Lockyear

Birt was around 4 or 5 last season, they will probably go Dighton but wouldn't mind seeing Birt as opener. The more young explosive guys we can get opening the better.

Here are the scores for the Victorian players Quiney (59 off 38), Blizzard (54 off 32) and Brad Hodge (33 off 14). Hopefully the first two can do this in OD.

Users who are viewing this thread