Australian Domestic Cricket

That would be cool seeing Gillespie opening the batting, I don't think he would do that bad of a job either.

Good to see Casson stay around for awhile. Exactly what we needed, now for Katich and Haddn to rescue us again.

Hilfy straight back into action with a wicket in the first ball of Victoria inns.

What a beast of an average for Katich! Puts Bradman to shame, though that is only because of that 306.

And because its only the 3rd game :P And he was not out in the second day of the 3rd game when i posted that. Lol.

Edit; Now that he got out his avaerage is 157. Nicholson has an average of 150 thanks to that 102 not out he got.

He would. Him and Bond would be leather.

Carn the Warriors! Smash these Bulls!

Good return to the batting crease for McDonald, now just have to wait till he starts bowling again.

Pomersbach continues his excellent season just had to wait overnight on 99. Quite amazing economy from Hopes not even going over 1.2 an over.

NSW exploting SA poor batting lineup once again.

Ronchi scored a 54 ball 105* against QLD.

Pomersbach also scored 176. This guy is a bull. The selectors should start thinking about him playing for Australia. His FC average is currently 60.1 and he scored a century in a warm-up game against England which wasn't classed as FC.

Oh my god, this is too good to beleive!

Pomersbach I thought was a good State player who would never be able to play for Australia...but you never know?

Users who are viewing this thread