Australian Domestic Cricket

Ronchi is definately the new Gilly. he's a superstar!

I love Pomersbach. I love him!

I told everyone a few weeks ago that Ronchi should get the next gig at Australian keeper. Everyone thought i was out of my mind but his innings today showed otherwise.

whoa Ronchi, what a gun! and to think he is originally from NZ...**** we're lucky.

Oh, so now I have to add that to the "list of things the Aussies stole off us" list now :(

To be fair, you guys have a good set up over there. e probably wouldn't have been as good if he had grown up here.

Pomersbach is the form batter this season along with Katich. Pomersbach being younger could well have moved himself up the queue.
What a knock from Ronchi and in a FC game too.

Last edited:
Anyone had internet video from luke Ronchi's hundred because i live in england so i can't watch it !

I think Ronchi is next gily !

Oh, so now I have to add that to the "list of things the Aussies stole off us" list now :(

To be fair, you guys have a good set up over there. e probably wouldn't have been as good if he had grown up here.

Russell Crowe wasnt that much of a loss was he?

I dont agree with the setup point, the kid has natural ability, and that comes through anyway. I'd say he probably moved to Australia as a very young child though..

Iam going to the game tomorrow - WA vs Bulls.

RONCHI, POMERS LANGER!

Langer c Hartley b Swan 0
Ronchi run out (Hopes) 8
Pomersbach c Reardon b Swan 1
Marsh c Perren b Swan 16
Johnston lbw b Swan 0

2 wicket win by Qld, chasing 144. Almost a real thriller in the end. List A débutante Chris Swan pulled 4/24, a genuine top order railing that you don't see often.

Qld jump from 6th to 3rd.

Surprised Pomersbach hasn't made more of a hit in the shorter form of the game. And the other start from the FC game Ronchi failed as well.

*clap* about time they picked him. Hes been scoring at all levels hes been in so far and usually gets at least 50s.

Anyone had internet video from luke Ronchi's hundred because i live in england so i can't watch it !

I think Ronchi is next gily !

FC Cricket in Australia isn't televised.

Quiney is still in the team against the Blues. Who is he rooting to keep his place?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread