Australian Domestic Cricket

Finally Henriques has done something and with the ball. Cameron also continues his good season. Thats the most random chase I have seen though but we're take the win.

Thought Nannes was younger. Still got 2 more younger bowlers than they had 2 seasons ago.

Don't know what happened to Tassie in the longer form of the game given they are the champs there. Batting is really fragile.
Plus we've also got Pattinson (and his brother) and our answer to Moises "People like talking about me" Henriques, John Hastings, a young all-rounder.

And finally Klinger does something to slightly warrant his selection! Makes me proud to have him as my avatar!

Finally Henriques has done something and with the ball. Cameron also continues his good season. Thats the most random chase I have seen though but we're take the win.

Henriques bowled really well. Deserved all his wicket... except maybe his first (A half volley there to be smashed, got nicked to the slips :p)

Cameron bowled sensationally as well, great work by our bowlers. Steven Smith looks really promising!

Plus we've also got Pattinson (and his brother) and our answer to Moises "People like talking about me" Henriques, John Hastings, a young all-rounder.

And finally Klinger does something to slightly warrant his selection! Makes me proud to have him as my avatar!

I spotted him last season doing my all rounder search :p Was disappointed seeing us let him go as he has the Oram type attributes with his height and all round ability.

Cameron bowled sensationally as well, great work by our bowlers. Steven Smith looks really promising!

Was that from his bowling in that match or grade cricket?

The older Pattinson is 29 and isn't good enough. Lets face it, he's probably our 9th string bowler. He did an alright job, but theres just many better bowlers.

Not 100% but I think the younger Pattinson is still injured. Had some back problems.

Miracles do happen! At last, worst record in Australian History, apparently. I am surprised they did it without Brad Haddin. And I saw it on Fox Sports, but a good innings from Smith, and did anyone see Mark Cameron being interviwed for The Man of the Match at the end there... Well done, NSW.:clap

Pura Cup going on, Mail missed out, and intresting to see that NSW have no spinner in their line up. Noffke got the wicket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spotted him last season doing my all rounder search :p Was disappointed seeing us let him go as he has the Oram type attributes with his height and all round ability.

Was that from his bowling in that match or grade cricket?

That match. He landed the ball really well.

:mad:Bloody hell, South Australia are useless, 7-83 at one point :rolleyes:

If it wasnt for Gillespie, and his 51 not out, we would have been lucky to make it to 100 :noway

Drop Adcock now! :mad:

Innes has been on fire this season, hes certainly been underrated this season. If he can keep this up we might have another 30 odd bowler making his debut.

Geez Noffke form is just crazy 4 wickets already, he might well have jumped Tait due to his consistency and handy batting. Katich also continues his good form. Mail and Forrest looks like they are showing their 100s were flukes and hmmm Hughes is becoming Mr 50.

Innes has been on fire this season, hes certainly been underrated this season. If he can keep this up we might have another 30 odd bowler making his debut.

Geez Noffke form is just crazy 4 wickets already, he might well have jumped Tait due to his consistency and handy batting. Katich also continues his good form. Mail and Forrest looks like they are showing their 100s were flukes and hmmm Hughes is becoming Mr 50.

Noffke is in good form. Katich is batting sensationally. I dont think Forrest's and Mails century's were flukes. Give 'em more time.

Don't have much time for Mail but Forrest I'll give more time.
Nicholson sure has improved his batting.

Don't have much time for Mail but Forrest I'll give more time.
Nicholson sure has improved his batting.

Yeah Im sort of the same with Mail... hes moving onto 30 now and only has 8 centurys at an average of 33... and hes an opener.

Yea hes keeping out some of our promising openers.

Congrats to Lambert really big improve with the bat of late. Noffke picks up another 5 fer second time against us too! No one bowler dominating for us.

Tassie are pathetic, getting done already by Victoria in the One Dayer, Quiney is having a good season, showing a bit of form, and Blizzard will be a spearhead for us one day, mark my words. I knew he had talent from a couple of years ago, and he's really showing it now.

They have recovered alright now but still a long way to go.
Good knock from Macdonald just needs to get his bowling back to where it was. Hasting looks like he needs to bat higher, economical with the ball so far.

Users who are viewing this thread