Australian Domestic Cricket

Looks like it could be a real grudge match for the Pura Cup final between NSW and VIC. Of course we'll choke before then and finish 3rd, but come on Victoria! A bit of a schedule issue though, from what I can see the Pura Cup final will be in the middle of the Comm Bank series, and if Victoria finish 1st, the final will not be played at the MCG because a Commonwealth Bank game is there during the final dates. Maybe they could be rescheduled?

Finally I get to watch my WA play today. Thanks to Fox Sports being installed finally.

Looks like it could be a real grudge match for the Pura Cup final between NSW and VIC. Of course we'll choke before then and finish 3rd, but come on Victoria! A bit of a schedule issue though, from what I can see the Pura Cup final will be in the middle of the Comm Bank series, and if Victoria finish 1st, the final will not be played at the MCG because a Commonwealth Bank game is there during the final dates. Maybe they could be rescheduled?

Telstra Dome? :p

Surely you cannot have a Pura Cup final at the Junction oval.

Last edited:

And if New South Wales come first the Rugby League game cheduled at the SCG in the Pura cup final time will havw to be moved next door to Aussie... They couldn't not play the final at the SCG.

Sean, Im sure your having a blast watching SA smash WA.

3/314 for SA with an over and a half left.

Ferguson and Christian are batting superbly! When they are backing up they arent walking down there running down!

Nice innings by Elliot as well.

Good talent that Christian is especially hitting the ball far. SA batting finally got going not often that has happened this season.

And if New South Wales come first the Rugby League game cheduled at the SCG in the Pura cup final time will havw to be moved next door to Aussie... They couldn't not play the final at the SCG.

Sean, Im sure your having a blast watching SA smash WA.

3/314 for SA with an over and a half left.

Ferguson and Christian are batting superbly! When they are backing up they arent walking down there running down!

Nice innings by Elliot as well.

Hey, those sixes by Magoffin and co were just delightful thanks. Nice partnership between Ronchi and Marsh set us up, but the Middle order crumbled.

Good talent that Christian is especially hitting the ball far. SA batting finally got going not often that has happened this season.

Daniel Christian used to be ours. I remember at the game at North Sydney oval 1-2 years ago when SA smacked 18 off the last over to win... In NSW's innings Christian came down the track a few times a smacked it for sixes and fours. He hit some quick runs. We should have kept him.

Him and Hastings were our other all rounders. We are producing them like no tomorrow atm, now it's all about them being able to bowl well.

Well, Moises just whacked 102 not out for Stgeorge in first grade. So he was bowling well against Queensland and now batting well.

Atapattu is coming to Stgeorge grade team. He will carve 'em up.

Finally I get to watch my WA play today. Thanks to Fox Sports being installed finally.

Telstra Dome? :p

Surely you cannot have a Pura Cup final at the Junction oval.
No chance. It'd either be the G or Junction. The only other place that would be in consideration would be Punt Road I guess, which I wouldn't mind.

FB, they play rugby at the SCG? I thought that's what Aussie Stadium and even Telstra are for?

Its a traditional thing. SCG was the Rugby League ground ages ago. Now saints occasionally play there for a home game, but for some reason saints are versing Tigers there, and its the Tigers home ground... which I dont get.

Well, Moises just whacked 102 not out for Stgeorge in first grade. So he was bowling well against Queensland and now batting well.

Atapattu is coming to Stgeorge grade team. He will carve 'em up.

That's good to hear his batting has been his weaker point of late.

Users who are viewing this thread