Australian Domestic Cricket

Victoria on fire already and thats with no White. MacDonald showing his all round skills in Victoria win.

Tassie have started the new year with a bang chasing down WA big total setup by star in the making Pomersbach. Thought that knock would have won them the game but not to be.

What Tassie chased it down! Holey moley! What an effort. Pomers batted really well, him and Hank added a fair bit.

warriors V bushrangers

this friday in a 20/20 match, im going to it its goin to be my first cric match EVER! im so excited. :)

NSW vs SA today.. Should be a real cracker, Haddin and Katich will explode and so will Christian and Elliot and Crosgrove. Should be great.

Going by our FRC form would be hard to go against an SA win. Although if we can get Elliot cheaply the match will swing our way.

Hey Syl, which game is Glenn McGrath playing in for the Blues? Is it all the twenty20's or just the one at Telstra stadium?

I saw 20-20 match held at WACA yesterday. Pomers batted superbly and got out playing cute shot when he was hitting the ball so well he could have sent that ball 15 rows back in stadium.

Whos the guy nick named Angry. He had very wierd hair.

NSW cruising to victory against SA! The batting just collapsed for SA...Ryan Harris top scored lol.

Nah, The mighty blues will win, we got Thornely (Now in), Moses, Smith and I think I'm forgetting someone lol.

Users who are viewing this thread