Australian Domestic Cricket

Good to see NSW get a win!

I mean...they HAVE to win from here.. right??

Dominic Thornely is ass.

In response to Feelin Blue.. Smith's out.

Well batted by Haddin and Thornely. We dominated this game big time, we were in cruise control throughout the whole cahse. 1/18 off 4 overs at one stage lol, then we got there with 3 overs to spare.

gotta get rid of the stupid nicknames off there backs.

Its ok for tv viewers who have the coomentators telling us whos who but when your there at the game u cant tell whos who its annoying.

Its ok for tv viewers who have the coomentators telling us whos who but when your there at the game u cant tell whos who its annoying.

I think that its good. They make it a bit more laid back, and twenty-twentys are just about big hits really so its not like they have to be conservative or serious. You never know whos who when your at the game anyway.

btw, easy win for NSW, SA were pathetic really, thumbs up to the bowlers though.

I like the look of Henriqes too.

Umm.. you could look at them..

Henriques bowling sees to be coming along very nicely most economical in the match, Haruie was good too.

Didn't require anything amazing from the batters but good to see Haddin continue his good form and then another partnership form after he left.

Hey Syl, which game is Glenn McGrath playing in for the Blues? Is it all the twenty20's or just the one at Telstra stadium?

You probably found out today but yea just the Telstra one to give the fans a proper farewell.

Last edited:
This series is such a waste of time, everyone knows that Victoria will never be beaten. Two seasons of Twenty20, and not one loss. We are awesome.

IMO this is a real cracker of a aus one day domestic season. NSW playing well. but lol in pura cup there laungishing. WA (my team) have been poor in pura cup IMO and average in the one dayers. they rly need some more wickets and runs IMO.

IMO this is a real cracker of a aus one day domestic season. NSW playing well. but lol in pura cup there laungishing. WA (my team) have been poor in pura cup IMO and average in the one dayers. they rly need some more wickets and runs IMO.

NSW are smashing everyone in the Pura cup, but are doing crap in the One Dayers. About WA, there batting line-up is one of the best in the Country but the bowling needs to lift.

NSW are smashing everyone in the Pura cup, but are doing crap in the One Dayers. About WA, there batting line-up is one of the best in the Country but the bowling needs to lift.

i just cant believe how much NSW are dominating PURA CUP but are doing poorly in one dayers. i mean its not that much of a differance. they have quality players and shud perform aswell in the limited overs version

Users who are viewing this thread