Australian Domestic Cricket

They showed the WA vs TAS instead of QLD vs VIC. If that is what you are referring to.

He is referring to how none of last nights games were broadcast on TV. There were 3 games and not 1 televised. I don't understand why. They only thing I can think of is they want more people at the game, but then what about all the people supporting the away team who obviously live interstate?

Stupid.

He is referring to how none of last nights games were broadcast on TV. There were 3 games and not 1 televised. I don't understand why. They only thing I can think of is they want more people at the game, but then what about all the people supporting the away team who obviously live interstate?

Stupid.

Sorry I didn't know that. That would suck for people that aren't close to the venues.

Anyway, because my friend went to the Sydney test (Day 3) he can get in free to the Twenty20 between NSW vs QLD tommorow. He has got some spare ticket/s so I am going with him. Should be a good night out.

Good to see Steven Smith in action did alright with bat and ball. We really need someone to convert those 20s into 50s, enter Hughes.

Dorey was awesome for WA and Heal backed him up nicely, gotta give credit to Watto did a good job with bat and ball.

It's strange considering his often sedate style, but I reckon Watson is good to watch when in full flight. He's a boundary hitter.

Probably the best Big Bash yet.

What I don't understand is that the TAS vs VIC (I think) is on Fox but the QLD vs NSW won't be on TV. Queensland and New South Wales have a fierce rivarly and this game is the McGrath testimonial game/farwell match. Well it doesn't really bother me as I am going to the game :)

Oh damn! Its McGraths farewell! I was gonna go to it but I cant :(
Why wont they show it? FOX have there planning all stuffed up.

Fox are downright weird. Lucky for me I guess since I'm in Surfers, so I can watch the Vics on Foxtel. Foxtel should have a fox cricket channel now if you ask me.

hehehehehehehe another 20/20 win for warriors this time against Queensland. Aaron Heal was magical with the ball alongside Brett Dorey. Pretty low scoring though.

Fox are downright weird. Lucky for me I guess since I'm in Surfers, so I can watch the Vics on Foxtel. Foxtel should have a fox cricket channel now if you ask me.

I agree. When they had/have the AFL channel that was absoulte crap. They just replayed old games all of the time and they still had the channel during the off-season when NOTHING is going on. Maybe AFL in winter and cricket in summer.

Wohooo!! Right when I posted I couldn't go my dad comes out and says "So, are we going tonight?" and now we are. We had been planning to go for a while but then no talk about it happened lol. Should be a good night of Twenty20. I will have my blue inflatable hand again :D

Lol funny thing is over in Singapore where cricket is extremely small they have a cricket channel. If I had it I could be watching the pura cup games, FRC ones, the tour matches and all the international matches.

Awesome way for McGrath to leave the Blue shirt. Haddin has gone quiet since his first game, and the rest are still only making starts.
Smith pick of the bowlers nice to see him showing the selectors what he can do.

I agree. When they had/have the AFL channel that was absoulte crap. They just replayed old games all of the time and they still had the channel during the off-season when NOTHING is going on. Maybe AFL in winter and cricket in summer.
It was good though, it freed up other channels. They need it now more than ever, after they scrapped it for Fox Sports 3, they got an extra live AFL game per week, plus the panel shows were good too.

I think their problem now is a serious lack of room for Twenty20's I guess. Looks like a southern showdown between the Bushrangers and Tigers in the final. Come on Vics!

Lol funny thing is over in Singapore where cricket is extremely small they have a cricket channel. If I had it I could be watching the pura cup games, FRC ones, the tour matches and all the international matches.

Awesome way for McGrath to leave the Blue shirt. Haddin has gone quiet since his first game, and the rest are still only making starts.
Smith pick of the bowlers nice to see him showing the selectors what he can do.
They have Pura Cup games? We don't have Pura Cup games! Do they take the grounds' cameras and commentate from a studio?

Last edited:
David Hussey! Another quickfire 50, granted it's nothing close to the longer form of the game but still.

Strange tho, it's almost midnight and they're still playing at the MCG?

Users who are viewing this thread