Australian Domestic Cricket

McGrath! 1/11 off 4 overs, 2 great catches, dropped a sitter and got run out for a golden duck! You beauty!

(I got a pic of the shot he tried to play before he got ran out.. but its a bit blurry. I didn't have it focused but took it anyway because I had a feeling he wasn't gonna last long... lol)

glen mcgrath has always rated himself as a batsmen. At that particular match i must say he was unlucky to get run out. Better luck next time Glen.

McGrath! 1/11 off 4 overs, 2 great catches, dropped a sitter and got run out for a golden duck! You beauty!

(I got a pic of the shot he tried to play before he got ran out.. but its a bit blurry. I didn't have it focused but took it anyway because I had a feeling he wasn't gonna last long... lol)

:eek:
He's still got it. I'm assuming this is the twenty20 game. The young blokes should feel ashamed that a guy retired pawned em.
:help

He's still got it. I'm assuming this is the twenty20 game. The young blokes should feel ashamed that a guy retired pawned em.

Well he is arguably the best fast bowler ever, so I don't see the shame in that.

Steven Smith got something like 4/20.. He actually bowled the last over instead of Bracken when they needed 17 to win... and Noffke got 2/13 off 4.

Well he is arguably the best fast bowler ever, so I don't see the shame in that.

True but from what i gathered he hasn't played any first class cricket since his retirement so there would be the cobbswebs here and there. Fantastic really to be still ontop of his game and in the format where slogging is a must. I was wondering if their airing IPL in Australia...

LOL Steven Smith. Isn't there a Stephen Smith in federal politics or am I just dreaming?

I've not been following it much, but do you know they're showing Australian domestic cricket live in India on Star Cricket?

You guys seem to have a lot of left-arm spinners, especially in the T20 games... :)

I was at the game as well. Great night out. Shame he couldn't of faced the last ball. Where were you sitting? I was sitting when McGrath was bowling, he was running towards us. We were right of the sight screen for the view of McGrath.

I've not been following it much, but do you know they're showing Australian domestic cricket live in India on Star Cricket?

You guys seem to have a lot of left-arm spinners, especially in the T20 games... :)

Most of them are part timers and NSW ones at that :p
The only full time spinner left armer would be Heal, although there is Casson.

I was at the game as well. Great night out. Shame he couldn't of faced the last ball. Where were you sitting? I was sitting when McGrath was bowling, he was running towards us. We were right of the sight screen for the view of McGrath.

I was at the complete opposite end. Went in Gate E, Bay 145 behind fine leg were Watson, Noffke and McGrath were fielding.

That Watson sure is showing his hitting capabilities, 7 6s dam!
Steven Smith again the pick of our bowlers but not enough to contain WA's Ronchi.

Tait did well against Victoria but Hussey again the star of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread