Australian Domestic Cricket

Bloody hell, 28 from the over! 45 from 16 balls!

Smashed! Porridge is good at domestic, but sucks at international level.

Fox are downright weird. Lucky for me I guess since I'm in Surfers, so I can watch the Vics on Foxtel. Foxtel should have a fox cricket channel now if you ask me.

India have a cricket channel, if only we had one. :(
I'd be watching it 24/7.

a run rate of 13 gee what batting by the VICs

EDIT:

Wicket fallen Hodge has to go.

EDIT:

2 more wickets white for 1 and blizzard has gone. woo we have slowed them down.

EDIT

David Hussey is out for 37

Last edited:
First chance I've had to see Edo this season. Pace is very good and he has all the tricks, unlucky to have lost a few over the keeper.

WA fighting back nicely but Vic still have a good total and 13 balls to come... probably 13 runs minimum... that means at least about 185.

Lol Western Australia dont stand a chance unless they bat out of there skins. They have Voges, Pommers and Ronchi... Thats about it for there batters who will win them the game.

Before anyone says: Umpire did incorrectly call a runout near the end, but regardless of the result, the striker did the owning of the last few balls.

Before anyone says: Umpire did incorrectly call a runout near the end, but regardless of the result, the striker did the owning of the last few balls.
True, but the difference wouldn't have been huge, maybe a few runs.

Now a bit of controversy, Ronchi out from a Clarke-esque controversy, this time Crostwhaite claimed it.

Users who are viewing this thread