Australian Domestic Cricket

If ever an example of how to use your wickets towards the end, this would've been a good example of it.

Marsh and Doropoulos (never seen him before!) really had control.

C'mon WA we need SIXES SIXES i tell ya SIXES. I want Marsh to get a ton.:) Ar just checked cricinfo and a win is almost impossible.

What Victoria lol nah. Ur joking i know. They are a good 20/20 side there is no doubt bout that but india in india in a test series, hmmm nooo way hozay IMO.

EDIT: lol I may have misunderstood you Angry Angry please correct me if i was wrong.

Last edited:
Hes talking about the World 20/20 championship for the domestic sides. Victoria will represent us.

Congrats once again to Victoria, David Hussey star of the tournament was awesome and Blizzard hit form at the right time.

Blizzard looks like a great limited overs prospect, he has been doing well in ODI cricket opening too, hopefully at least one of him and Klinger can live up to their potential as opening partners in the future.

Great victory, never in doubt because we're Victoria!

Hes talking about the World 20/20 championship for the domestic sides. Victoria will represent us.

Congrats once again to Victoria, David Hussey star of the tournament was awesome and Blizzard hit form at the right time.

Vitcoria and WA.

Blizzard can pretty much hit a boundary at will, so coupled with sound defence and temperament, he could make a lot of runs in any form of the game.

This is their 3rd title for twenty20 right? Have they lost a match... i should follow twenty20 more often.

Users who are viewing this thread