Australian Domestic Cricket

Blues are in red hot form in the Pura so I tip The Blues by 57 runs.

We cant afford to be batting on the last day pitch when they have Heal.

Interesting mate. But it has been raining a bit in sydney maybe the pitch wont be a spinners and it will surely be a bit damp and sweating from all the drizzle. Its all specualtion. Interesting though.

Awesome all round display by McDonald, now there is an all rounder in the making. Carrying on where he left off last season.

Noffke...
I think Watson scored more runs this inns than his entire season clearly enjoying being down the order.

Noffke had his only one batting failure of the season lol! bowled well though 5/79 thats superb when everyone else is going for a few.

And why do Queensland persist with Daniel Doran he has been spanked this year 2/108 off 19 overs??!!!

Marsh and North are on fire. I hope one of the two can get a century. That would really help WA allot if they are to win this game.

Could this be Bollinger return to form in the OD arena? Hope he doesn't lose his FC form though.

Was a very average total by us, once again no one being able to convert their start into a 50 or a 100. How'd S Smith and Bird go for those that watched it?

Victoria have a lot of good players right now and once he got a few injuries, he hardly could get a game.

You might call him ugly and talentless, but Nick Jewell has a lot of grit and knows his limits well.

When you have Peter Siddle in your side now wonder why Lewis would want to retire. Hes got 3 5 fers in 7 FC matches too what a talent.

Watson may as well retire, broke down again!

Mad Mick picked one of the worst weeks to retire, Harwood, Denton, Nannes and Hastings all on the injury list. McKay should be ok, but the Vics will be missing just that little bit of polish.

Awesome stuff by Bollinger continued his good form. Sadly no support from the other bowlers.

Very nice knock from Davies looks to be another good opener from WA. Smith looked to be alright with the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread