Australian Domestic Cricket

Mad Mick picked one of the worst weeks to retire, Harwood, Denton, Nannes and Hastings all on the injury list. McKay should be ok, but the Vics will be missing just that little bit of polish.
Victoria must have the worst fitness coach in the world. Harwood is more fragile than my grandmothers' favourite vase (not that my grandmothers have vases, but it sounded good), and the bowlers are always injured. They need a Geelong-like turnaround in that department.

Use to get a heap of turn and was very hard to pick his wrongun at WA. Since he came to NSW hes turned to crap.

Hmmm Hughes is now becoming a 40s man, a number of inns of late have been 40 then out. Katich still in good form and NSW are in good shape and Steven Smith is still yet to bat. Also a good chance to see what Haddin can do.

What about Dan Cullen for the Redbacks. Played a test for Australia, than some ODI's and now he has mellowed. Does anyone know how he is going, coz we need a new spinner.

Hes the last guy we want to be relying on can't even break into the SA 11 so shouldn't even be considered for the Aussie spot. Heal is the best of the lot atm, not that hes setting the world on fire. Steven Smith could be a talent to look out for. We will know more once Warne starts looking at the talent.

Smith got a few runs before getting out to North.
Bollinger starting where he left off last inns, and Casson picked up 2 key wickets with Rogers and Voges to go with his 72 with the bat.

Darren Berry's weekly Age article called for Siddle to be picked to tour the Windies, probably a good idea since he's been awesome this year for the Vics, and is only 23. He also wrote a bit about Mick Lewis' retirement. Looked like he actually made a decent case for once re Siddle, since his articles are 97% biased pro-Victorian puff pieces.

Wow what a day the NSW vs WA game was yesterday!

I went with my mate and we had a blast. Casson batted well and bowled well. Saw Cameron and Mail in the nets. Cameron hit mail in the shoulder with a bouncer. It was a fast one too.

Got signatures from Rogers, Langer, Pommers, Dorey and Cameron. :)

Anyway WA in big trouble, Heals gone!

Bollinger now leading wicket taker in the domestic comp. Great joy to see one of the bowlers I picked a few years back coming good. Nice knock from Pomersbach doing what KP did for the English by being the lone hand.

Victoria must have the worst fitness coach in the world. Harwood is more fragile than my grandmothers' favourite vase (not that my grandmothers have vases, but it sounded good), and the bowlers are always injured. They need a Geelong-like turnaround in that department.

Harwood is a leper, theres nothing you can do, and Nannes only started playing grade cricket 5 years ago, so doesnt have that conditioning you get playing you're whole life.

Users who are viewing this thread