Australian Domestic Cricket

Looks like an exciting final on Sunday, Hussey is in red hot form, guess Hayden's fitness is firing him up to see if he can get in to the side.

There have been seasons where Little Huss has maybe been inconsistent across the competitions, but this year he really seems like the complete cricketer; a perfect time for it too, with openings in the side becoming more frequent.

Lol what a win for QLD. Smashed the Tassies.

My bet for the final is Vics. With Hussey and Hodge and a few other big hitters they will be hard to beat. WA are strong with Pommers and Voges but there bowling isn't strong enough.

Victoria are always favourites for 20/20 and why not with Hodge, White and the in form Hussey not to mention their handy bowling lineup. WA will need another miracle to take this one.

nah warriors should win. Brett dorey in great form with the bowl. So is Aaron Heal, and with a terrific batting line up you cant go wrong.

Last edited:
Yea hes well and truely back. Batted at 3 last match and got a golden duck :p I'm sure he played the game before that too.

So much grass on the wicket! We'll have to see how it plays for a sign on what the other pitch will be like on Wednesday.

Cricinfo is correct then.

I dont know what everyone is saying the pitch looks good, it has so much grass and cracks!

Users who are viewing this thread