Australian Domestic Cricket

Just in case you haven't heard they are having a big Sri Lankan day and welcome sort of party thing. But we wont see him bat, Stgeorge are fielding this week.

My mate who I played junior u16s last year plays St. Geogre 3rd grade. Really talented batsman who wasn't selected by Fairfield.

I'll be keeping an eye out for young Victorian opener Kumar Sarna in the u-19 world cup next year, he is a bit of a run machine in premier cricket, certainly something that Victoria could use at the top of the order.

Allan Wise eats India for breakfast, looks like he's booked his spot in the next Pura Cup game.

Yeah because my favourite player is a batsman and I'm an opener in cricsim. I've always wanted to be a batsman. I'm allot better bowler though, lol. Not massively fast at the moment but I get good seem & swing on the ball although allot of simple catches get dropped off of my bowling. :(

Daniel Christian used to be ours. I remember at the game at North Sydney oval 1-2 years ago when SA smacked 18 off the last over to win... In NSW's innings Christian came down the track a few times a smacked it for sixes and fours. He hit some quick runs. We should have kept him.
If it makes you feel better, Hastings and Christian aren't quick. You have probably hung onto the better ones.

SA revival continues, all seems to be based around Elliott though. Noffke again has to rescue Queensland poor batting.

Just had a look at our ex all rounders profiles, Christian was let go while Hasting did a Moss on us.

Yeah because my favourite player is a batsman and I'm an opener in cricsim. I've always wanted to be a batsman. I'm allot better bowler though, lol. Not massively fast at the moment but I get good seem & swing on the ball although allot of simple catches get dropped off of my bowling. :(
Speaking of cricsim (offtopic here) when was the last time you posted there?

Users who are viewing this thread