Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

This is how Marsh justifies his selection. I still can not believe he did not play first couple of matches in the series. Look at his inning, just perfect. No doubt this is 300+ pitch but India are giving too much at the moment. Either Sachin or Sehwag should bowl some overs.

what should the aussies target now??? to be safe that is?

300+ is it safe?

320-330 looks the most likely here, but 350 cant be ruled out since Ponting is going to be out there. India have seriously put themselves in a very embarassing position.

That's a shame, I really wanted to see Ricky Ponting get going. It was a fantastic piece of bowling though, two good balls actually.

BOWLED! Oh man it's all happening 10 kms from here! :) :( My friends got their tickets and are in the stadium!

:( Was warming to Ponting really starting to unleash, good bowling by Kumar. Lets see if this will bring the real White back.

what should the aussies target now??? to be safe that is?

300+ is it safe?

Though this is 300+ pitch, highest score is 290 so far back in 2007 by Australia. I think 300+ would be enough for Australia. I don't see India chasing 300+ under lights.

I am not concerned about the scores, i am thinking about our bowlers.

He gave two chances so definitely not perfect. But its been a good knock other than them, still needs work against the spinner.

Oh come on, that is all part of the game. On records Desilva is still man of the match of 1996 world cup final though he was given not out LBW which was dead straight.
Had Marsh got out early, you would have had completely different score line now.

Users who are viewing this thread