Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

It was too quick for Yuvraj to take. Anyways, it will count as dropped. I was talking more specifically about our ground fielding.

India have dropped both Watson and Marsh now haven't they?

Yep Marsh dropped by Dhoni which should have been taken by a keeper.
Hope Watson gets his 100 soon as he seems to have the nervous 90s jitter.

Phew! Watson gone.Harbhajan seems to bowl well when the other bowlers are horrible.Jadeja takes a nice catch.

Well played Watson. But later after a couple of minutes, you are going to get realise that you could have played better shot. So sad He did not get his hundred. It was no stopping him except himself though.

Oh yeah.....Bhajju gets the guy! Was missing that roar from Bhajji after picking up the wicket. We need more here, Bhaj! Turn it on!

Dam I was looking forward to Watson slog sweeping the spinners for 6. Ponting loves coming in these types of situations. White also will have a good chance to get back to his big hitting way.

Well played Watson. But later after a couple of minutes, you are going to get realise that you could have played better shot. So sad He did not get his hundred. It was no stopping him except himself though.

Why do you worry about it? Its good that he didnt get the hundred.

Why do you worry about it? Its good that he didnt get the hundred.

Sai, I`m in my lab following this came on cricinfo. I have a funny dilemma today. On one hand I want it to be 3-3 and on the other hand the Indian supporter in me wants India to finish it off before the last game.
I`m almost watching this like a neutral cricket fan.

Users who are viewing this thread