Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Gawd, Watson is flying at the moment. He's already on 80 and it's only the 17th over.

Gawd, Watson is flying at the moment. He's already on 80 and it's only the 17th over.

Oh the possibilities :p Not going to say it cause I know I will jinx him. Only Harby has slowed down Watson although I think that was more Marsh than Watson.

Oh the possibilities :p Not going to say it cause I know I will jinx him. Only Harby has slowed down Watson although I think that was more Marsh than Watson.

Haha I was going to mention that to, don't really want to jinx him either though.

Its a Watto start for the Aussies and India are under the pump. Ishant dropped today? Well he wouldnt have bowled as badly as Munaf bowled those 3 overs:doh. Jadeja bowled very poorly today. Bhajji is bowling tight so far. He has to come up with the wickets here and the likes of Yuvi and Raina have to put a lid on the scoring.

I still think we can come right back here and restrict Australia to a a chaseable total.

Nice comment from a fan on Cricinfo
abt munaf bowling consistent line and length.......it doesn't matter how consistent you are if you bowl it at 125kph.....you need skill and variety in ODIs

So true! Line and length are a waste if you are going to be bowling at such a low pace.

The wicket looks really flat with absolutely nothing in it for the bowlers. We could see 300+ from the Aussies here and probably India might give a very tight chase to that.

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Here comes the PIE CHUCKER!!!
Cream him :D

Hope the Aussies dont end up with cream on their faces!:p

Munaf was begging to get smashed. I still don't understand why people do expect him to play cricket? He has nothing to improve. You give him ten breaks, he would return as same pathetic bowler after each break. Watson loves to bat on Indian pitches, doesn't he? He has not got any century in ODIs in India, so this could be his first one. All set for huge chase now.

Can't believe Watson only got 1 run off that Yuvi over, the way he hit the last 3 shots it really should have been more. Hes slowing down a bit, Harby is indeed bowling well to both batsmen.

Awesome fielding there from the Little Master! Saved a certain four there. His commitment to fielding in this series has been terrific. The Indian fielding again looks very encouraging today with players showing lot of commitment.

Seems like watson slowing down now to get a ton or just that the powerplays are over ?

braguvaran added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

boundries needed:shout

Awesome fielding there from the Little Master! Saved a certain four there. His commitment to fielding in this series has been terrific. The Indian fielding again looks very encouraging today with players showing lot of commitment.

Dropping catches doesn't help though.

Yuvraj Singh to Watson, no run, Dropped by Yuvraj

:D

You are qualified to become an indian commentator!!!

Users who are viewing this thread