Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

I wish Sachin focuses all that anger that he displayed after that final catch, into his batting. Sachin has been fielding superbly well in this series. He dives around like a kid and teaches a lesson on commitment.

He is definitely due for a big one and he had a pretty decent last innings of 40. Although the Sehwag's and Yuvraj's have to do the big hitting, someone has to stay till the very end if we have to win this. Praying that its Sachin's day today. Even if we dont win, would like to watch him play a great innings.

Sehwag will score 40 in 16 balls and get out

After that India will be all out for 230

For him, everything in this world is better than watching India play. I seriously can never make so much fun of my own country just to feel good even if we lose.

Read below that in white. :doh

Read below that in white. :doh

That comment of mine was not just based on that 'Big Boss 3 > India Australia' comment of yours. It was an overall opinion of mine based on the way you have been posting whenever India plays.

That comment of mine was not just based on that 'Big Boss 3 > India Australia' comment of yours. It was an overall opinion of mine based on the way you have been posting whenever India plays.

Well I speak truth. No fun in backing this crap bowling line up.

^^^ Are you a moral police or what????? :facepalm

No. Thats why I said this

"It was an overall opinion of mine based on....". I knew someone would say this, thats why I used that word "opinion". Can easily get away by talking lot of nonsense and just saying "that was my opinion".:laugh

No. Thats why I said this

"It was an overall opinion of mine based on....". I knew someone would say this, thats why I used that word "opinion". Can easily get away by talking lot of nonsense and just saying "that was my opinion".:laugh

To see real nonsense see what jkartik posts. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread