Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Congrats to litte master for this wonderful achievemnet :hpraise 17,000 runs :clap

17000 faqing runs.:sarcasm.Atleast this time lead the team to victory,I like to see that for once,please.

Lets hope he can make 17180 today.

Reps for you for that!!!! Wonder when I saw such a post from you on PC.:D:banana2:hpraise

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

17000 faqing runs.:sarcasm.Atleast this time lead the team to victory,I like to see that for once,please.

Didnt you watch the CB series finals where his hundred and 90 won India their trophy in the toughest of all places, Australia?

This is what Ricky Ponting and other's wont achieve so much "Respect" and dedication to cricket nearly 20 years

More than runs Sachins have triple crores times the Respect what a crowd! :hpraise:hpraise

Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar :clap

and yeah taste that SIX :D

Sachin you Legend!

Its crowds like this in this series that just says 50 Over ODI is here to stay :)

Very happy with the crowds. Electric atmosphere in all games.

Wow... No ball and now free hit! Sehwag to face...

FINALLY !!! fantastic achievement. now that hes got the monkey off the back, lets hope he gets a 100.

Ponting is also legend. You cannot deny him that. He has done enough in years 2002 to 2007.

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

FINALLY !!! fantastic achievement. now that hes got the monkey off the back, lets hope he gets a 100.

Monkey word is banned in this series. :p

Users who are viewing this thread