Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

150!

200 is about to be made? or will it be yet another close call??

We will soon see Ponting into attack now :p

Last edited:
150 for Sachin Tendulkar. What a man, what an innings. Irrespective of the result, this will go down as one of the great innings. Pure brilliance.

I have to say, impressed by these two teams showing that ODI cricket still deserves a place in the international calendar. I've been doubtful before, but this series shows that when you have two well-matched teams, you're going to get a ripper of a series. Just need to pass a mandate that bans 7-match series', now!

last 10 overs remaining, its really a good game so far, Raina has played superbly, his inngs might have been overshawed by Sachin's but still he has so far played very well

What an innings!!! 156*. Sachin has been mind blowing today and irrespective of the result, its been an absolute treat. Hope he can get to that 200 which might mean we win the game.

Excellent 150 by Tendulkar, one of the great innings. Almost had the great man run out there that would have made up for the drop chance by White.

I would have liked to see how India would have responded against our full strength here :) We are missing fully our bowlers here :(

Users who are viewing this thread