Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

I have to say, impressed by these two teams showing that ODI cricket still deserves a place in the international calendar. I've been doubtful before, but this series shows that when you have two well-matched teams, you're going to get a ripper of a series. Just need to pass a mandate that bans 7-match series', now!

Totally agree. I've never agreed that there's no place for ODi's tbh. Without them you would never get to see great innings like this one from Tendulkar. I've seen so many magnificent ODi innings, that could just never be repeated in a T20. I find it far more interesting watching a player construct a hundred like this one than watching someone slog a hundred in a T20.

Ooof. Have that one Australia. Beautiful drive for 4. Tendulkar is the greatest player I've ever and possibly will ever see.

Sachin is on 167*, looking good, India still require 64, can he surpass his previous best of 186*, or can he break 194 Anwar's record? possible...?!!

I knew this was coming from Raina, While has really made a costly mistake :facepalm

Looks like, there will be no powerplay in Inidia's innings.

WOW !!!! definitely in the drivers seat. just CANT lose now.
but anything can happen in indian cricket. :p

raina doing a good thing taking the pressure away.

Users who are viewing this thread