Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

What a thriller. See low scoring games don't beat this big chases. Musta been some brilliant innings. Good to see the pitch stayed good throughout. Aussies have a history of posting 300+ and still losing so it'll please them.

WTF. NO ONE WAS THERE FOR SACHIN. NO ONE.

Story of his life. He'll get everything, take India to the brink but will have no one to partner him, take some pressure off, and help him win it for the team. No one.

Gambhir 8, Yuvraj 9, Dhoni 6 - FAIL.

More crap for the anti Tendulkar followers 'Oh, he only gets his runs in a losing cause' and 'oh, he can't play under pressure'. Oh really now? The middle order will fall apart, he'll smash runs with the tailenders, single handedly get India to the brink of a HUGE win, score close to 200 runs and it'll still be Sachin's fault.

I'm fuming.

Im just really depressed right now...........:( dont know what to think or what to make of this game.......

Call it a great game that went down to the wire and one team had to loose the match. Both sides had some great knocks but the Aussie had a couple of bowlers that bowled a bit better then Indian bowlers did.

Just hope your team can come back and win the next one or the series is over.

Im just really depressed right now...........:( dont know what to think or what to make of this game.......

Tendulkars full contribution in vain really, how on erath they could not manage to win from there even facing those kind of bowling. Really, such a shame

Im calling for nehra head.........partly for his bowling and fielding. even though hes been successful recently. Munaf too..........for the same reasons. ffs why cant we just bring in sreesanth or tyagi...

Because in reality chasing 350, especially under lights, is a tough ask no matter the bowling attack. Doesn't help that your entire, 'awesome twosome' of a middle order fails miserably when the team needed them the most. Dhoni and Yuvraj need to learn how to bat with others and not just each other. We're seeing it more and more these days, no Dhonraj partnership=gigantic hole in the middle order.

Dhoni is an 'ek din ka Raja' (King for one day). Sachin is supreme.

I'd like to give HUGE praise for the aussie bowlers, 9 players injured, in India home conditions, gotta bowl to Sachin- 2nd best batsman of all time, and they hold their nerve and pull off a great win. I'm so proud of our team, and Punter, he is still winning with 9 players injured, and no Warne Hayden Gilly etc. Some respect towards Punter please. If India dont win against this massively inexperienced bowling lineup then they have themselves to blame.

Well played by the Aussie batsmen, all made an impact and a SR above 100.

Well played Tendulkar, but I guess he adds another memorable knock for a losing side.
:happy:happy:happy:happy

Just noticed Ponting didn't use Watson's full set of overs. Interesting, he definitely used this game to give the youngsters valuable experience but still saved Watson for the final over.

It was really a classic inngs by Sachin, one of the best, according to me turning point would be Jadeja's wicket, all Sachin's effort were in vain, he tried hard, fought hard from start, maintained good run rate sill unfortunate...

Some of the posts have been split into a new thread because it starting to get a bit long-winded.

I know, what's two pages on a 130 page thread, right? Call it a prophylaxis. Such discussions can easily outgrow the original topic and with the topic in question being live cricket, the thread always needs to get back on topic in time for the next game.

Users who are viewing this thread